A new place to call home

You were in a car with your best friend Yui. You were both told that you were needed to go away to a new home because of reasons you could not be told. You were both told by Yui's church, even though you didn't attend. They sent a letter saying that you were needed to travel with Yui, and so you did. You arrived at a giant mansion and you were told that this was where you'd be staying. You grabbed your bags, and the car drove away. Your earphones were wrapped around phone and you were holding it in your hand. Yui looked at you, and she looked terrified.

"(Y/N)... This place is really creepy... this has to be a mistake!"

"I don't think it is..." You say to her as you turn to the house, taking in how it looks. You both walk up to the door, and as it starts to rain, you run up the steps and Yui knocks on the door, but no one answers. You push on it, and it opens. You turn to Yui and walk in, calling out as you enter. "Hello? Is anyone here?"

"Hello?" Yui calls. No one responds. You set your bags down and look around, Yui running off to another room. "Hello?" She leans down over someone. She places her hand on theirs, and makes a sharp movement back. "Y-your cold..." she murmers. She places her head to their chest, and her eyes go wide. "Yui! What are you doing?!" You yell out to her and run after her, grabbing both your luggage and hers and bringing it into the room she's in. She runs to her bag and grabs her phone, telling you she needs to call an ambulence because he doesn't have a pulse, and your heart stops, thinking that you just witnessed a death. She sits down next to him and as she opens her phone and moves to press a button, you see him move and you scream. He reaches out and rips her phone out of her hands, causing her to stare in fear. "H-how did you... But your heart had seemed to completely stop!" She said as she backed away. He grabbed her by the arm, and pushed her onto the couch. "Hey! Get off of her!" You yell, staring directly at him, and as he turns to you, your heart drops. You fill up with fear, but he listens to you and lets go, only as you hear footsteps behind you.

"What's all this commotion about?" You hear a voice behind you say as you whip around and back away.

"I-I'm (Y/N) (Y/Last/N), and this is Yui Komori... we were told we had to come and live here..." You stated, and the man who was behind you adjusts his glasses and turns to the boy who pinned Yui to the couch.

"Why did I not hear of this, Ayato?"

"I don't know. You didn't tell me you were coming to live with us, Pancake." Ayato said as he turned to Yui.

"Pancake?!"

"Yea. If you haven't noticed, you're as flat as a Pancake, unlike your friend over their who has at least SLIGHTLY  bigger boobs than you." He said, staring at you.

"Pervert!" You retort as you go up to Yui and pull her away from him. The man who was behind you says something to seemingly no one about taking your bags to your rooms, and a butler comes out of nowhere and takes your bags. You are told to follow Ayato and the man who was behind you, and so you do. You're lead into a large living room. You notice that there is only one other person in there. He's a boy, alike the two others and you begin to worry that there are no other girls in the household. You sit down next to Yui on a couch, and the man who was behind you calls all of the others to the living room, and sits down. Everyone arrives, and you realize that you and Yui are the only two girls there, just as you'd feared. Everyone begins their introductions and asks who knew of their arrival, and the boy who had been laying on the couch with headphones in his ears speaks up. "So that's what they meant." He said and went on to explain the situation. Everyone was dismissed and you and Yui were shown to your rooms. Yui's room was next to yours, but there was a hallway inbetween them. You went into your room and saw that your bag was already in there and everything seemed set up nicely. Your room was a lovely shade that ended up matching the shade of your earphones. You unpacked and sat on your bed, looking out the window, until you heard a knock on your door. "Who is it?" you called out

"Shu."

"Come in." You respond, remembering that Shu was the boy who was listening to music, much like you had wished you could've been doing in that situation. He came in and just stood there, explaining a few things and telling you that Reji was really strict. "Thanks!" You say and smile at him. You get up off of your bed to go pick something up, but you trip and cut your knee. You look up, and you see all the boys in your room, staring at you with eyes that resemble nothing that you've ever seen. You back away and push yourself up against the foot of your bed, only to realize that one of them, Ayato, is coming closer to you, and as he opened his mouth to say something, you saw fangs. the realization hit you, and you screamed, getting up and running to Yui's room. You opened the door and ran in, finding Yui in shock. "Yui! They're... t-they're...."

"(Y/N)! What's wrong?!"

"They're vampires!"

"W-what? Haha, c'mon, stop joking around." She chuckled.

"Yui, I'm not kidding!" You call out, but as she turns around, you feel someone place their hand on your shoulder, and you scream. You rip around and run, seeing Ayato, and Yui looks at him too. He opens his mouth again as he laughs at you.

"What? Don't tell me you're afraid of us." He grinned, and Yui screamed, seeing his fangs. He chuckled  and came closer to you. Shu comes out from behind you, and Yui screams, you just stare in shock. He tells Ayato to knock it off and after Ayato leaves, you finally speak up.

"How did you get in here?! You weren't in here when Ayato was, and then you just walked out from being me!"

"I have my ways. Now be careful around us now that you know what we are. Especially be careful around Ayato and Latio. The rest of us are much more mature than them." He says as he walks out and leaves the room. You stare at Yui, and she pulls you into a hug.

"(Y/N)! I'm so sorry! I should've trusted you! They're vampires, they really are!" She screamed and you just hugged her back, scanning the room incase anyone tried to jump attack you guys, and luckily the coast was clear. Eventually you went back to your room. You were called for dinner, and you sat next to Yui. You ate your food and Yui ate one or two bites, just sitting there, silent, for the rest of the time. When dinner was over and Yui got up to leave, Reji said her manners were deplorable and eventually he'd have to discepline her for them. You started to realize how Reji was more of a father like figure than a brother compaired to the rest. You went to your room and changed, ready to go to sleep. You heard someone knock on your door when you were in your pajamas, a pair of comfy shorts and an oversized top tied up so it was a little more comfy. You opened the door and saw Shu again, and he warned you that the brothers might sneak in and try to bite you, and once one of them bit you, they might try to claim you as theirs and theirs alone. That was all he said as he wished you a good night with a sarcastic tone and he walked away, not allowing you to respond or ask questions. You closed the door and locked it, making sure no one could get in.

You groaned as you saw the light from your window shine into your eyes. You opened up your eyes, and saw the boy named Kanato sitting at your window. He turned to you and your eyes shot open and you felt your neck, sighing at the releif that no one had bitten you. You then questioned Kanato how he got in, and he said he used his abilities. You tried to ask him about his abilities, and he just said he had to leave, and unlocked your door when he left. You grabbed an outfit and hair products and went to take a shower. You went back into your room and went about your day, ready for anything to happen.