IN THE BEGINNING. 01........

Dedicated to bookwormSarah

PHOEBE
It's another boring Friday afternoon in Westland high, it has been a long stressful day here at Riverdale high.

I'm here in the library reading my favorite novel by Williams Shakespeare. Some students look at me like I'm a ghost but I know what's in their mind because obviously as you can see I am reading a book in the library when normally I'm supposed to be watching some movies in Netflix while stuffing my mouth with popcorn, but here I am reading a book in the library.

Back to the topic, so I have only one friend Autumn, which had been my friend ever since kindergarten and she makes me quite happy sometimes and there when I need her. I'm really different for Autumn because she is some how popular but actually both of us are the one and only best friend because....
A time came when some students invited her for a party, I didn't mind being the bookworm I was but unfortunately and surprisingly, she turned down the offer because of her one true friend ME.

I was suddenly snapped out of my though when I heard a familiar voice.

"How's my favorite bestie?", I looked up and saw Autumn with a big smile plastered on her face.

" Hey, what's the smile for? "I asked scrunching my eyebrows.

" Well nothing "she said sarcastically.

"I know there is something so spill it," I said.

Okay fine,Chandler just asked me out!she said excitedly.

Really, I said with my eyes wide opened.

Autumn had always had a thing for Chandler Puth, I tried to get her much more close to him but obviously I was too busy, just guess she did it all by herself.

So we kept on taking until the librarian rang the bell for the library to be closed, so I stuffed my books into my bag and Autumn and I walked out of the library.

"Up for a movie?" Autumn said.

"Uuuuuhm.....

"Pls," she said with her cute dog eyes.

Fine, okay but not because you told me but because I want to, Okay?

Yes mum,Autumn said as both of us laughed and walked happily to the car

Hello gorgeous,
Ruby again.
My first time writing,
So hope you loved it and pls don't forget to vote, comment and share HFWTBB.

Thanks and remain gorgeous,
~~~~Ruby.