Chapter 5: Same Questions Still (End)

Two years had passed since that awful yet fateful event but Yoongi could still remember it like it was yesterday.

After the incident, Yoongi went straight towards Namjoon's garage and told both of his gawking friends everything that happened. Namjoon told him to report the real truth about the killings to the police, excluding the fact about the ghost, and assured him that he wouldn't go to jail for killing someone since he was still underaged, being still in high school, and that everything was done to defend himself.

That closed the case of the haunted road for good and people started going through it, albeit hesitantly at first.

Now, Yoongi's killing himself with university, trying to be an amazing songwriter in the future.

His life really didn't change much after that incident, except for him leaving that small town and following his friends to the city a year after, to pursue his dreams.

His cramming his mind now, regretting not studying for midterms a few months back. He knew he should've. His brother must be laughing at him now for procrastinating, wherever he was.

And then there's Jimin.

There's no way he would forget about Jimin.

Yoongi sighed. Thinking about the past would just hinder him and he still got a shit ton of load to study for.

He quickly stood up to order his third cup of coffee when his foot accidentally got caught by the chair. He was already stumbling forward real quick, expecting himself face-planting the fucking floor, when strong arms caught his waist and brought him back up, his back pressed close to the man's chest.

"Woah. Hey, you okay?" a worried voice said.

Yoongi's mind was still not registering everything that happened until he turned around and saw a set of familiar brown eyes looking at him – the same eyes he knew disappeared along with its dead owner two years ago.

Yoongi's eyes went wide. He was still gawking at the man whose arms were still lingering on his waist.

The brown-haired man looked at him, worry on his face, that same face he thought he would never see ever again.

"Are you okay? You aren't hurt anywhere, are you?"

And still asking him the same questions.

Yoongi shook his head, his now black hair slightly swinging from side to side from the force of it.

"No, I'm fine. I'm fine now."

And with that, Yoongi believed his life was just beginning.

END

A/N:

Yeaaaaah~ That's all!

I was planning on ending the story on chapter 4 but then i took pity and gave Yoongi some hope. HAHA! After all he's been through in this story, he definitely deserves it.

Thanks y'all! Hope you enjoyed!

Please comment~ ( I want to know what you think and what you felt while reading it!)