I'm in love with your body

Chapter 1

Three weeks.......three fucking weeks AYATO~......

Laito groaned as he pulled out a collar......"why won't you just confess Ayato......don't worry bad boys get punished anyway.." He chuckled.....

-

Ayato was asleep on the couch exhausted his hair was everywhere his shirt slowly rises up a little showing his tonned stomach.......Laito peeked around the corner smiling twirling the collar with metal spikes on it.......Ayato slowly woke up...he looked at Laito...."w-what are you doing?" He groaned....His eyes widen when he saw the collar and before he could react laito was hovered over him pinned poor Ayato down chuckling....."Ayato you've been a bad boy~" Ayato lightly blushed and squirmed..."Get your perverted ass of me!!!" He roared.........
Kaito smirked and pinned his hands above his head and places the collar on him....."Reiji!!! Ka-Mgh!!~" Kaito started kissing Ayato...He slid his hand under him rubbing up his back slowly...This caused Ayato to gasp and moan..he tensed up and Laito stuck his tongue in his mouth and they soon started tongue kissing..."nnh~ L-Laito~ p-please~" he groaned......Laito pulled away both faces flustered and he smiled..."Your friend is happy~" Ayato blushed and looked away.....Laito still had Ayato hands above his head....."Guess I have to use force~" He smirked and slapped Ayato.."Ah!" He started tearing up..." shh don't worry I'm gonna make you see stars~" Laito said proudly and he unbuckled Ayatos undergarments and smirked..."Nice length Ayato~" Ayato blushed darked....."Lai- Ahh!" He slapped him again...."your face is red Ayato are you blushing or it's the slaps your taking?~" He smirked......
Ayato groaned and threw his head back....he gasped as Laito went to his neck...he shuddered and Laito licked up his neck...."I'm gonna take you raw~" Ayato softly cried out.."N-not like this Lai-Ahh!!" Laito slapped him again and Ayato didn't say a word...tears running down......Laito slowly let go of Ayato hands and Ayato swung and Laito pinned him down and held his hands over his head......"You gonna obey...." He went down and poked his hole...Ayato groaned,"D-don't please Lai-" He quickly looked away when he inserted in....He lifted his leg over his shoulder...."You gonna like this~" he started pumping his finger in making Ayato grunt and moan in pain...."L-Laito!!! A-Ahh!!~ s-stop!!~" He shook his head and made fist...."I-I be good!!!" Laito smiled..."I know you will~" he started curling his finger and wiggling it around causing Ayato to moan out loudly..."LAITO!!!~...nah~" he shuddered as he kept hitting that same spot....."I-I'm g-gonna A-Ah!~ !" Ayato came all over himself....he panted and groaned......."Such a naughty dog~ never cum before your owner~" Laito slapped Ayato harder he groaned and closed his eyes.....Laito growled and cupped his cheeks hard ..Ayato surprised tried pulling away....Laito lift up his leg and smirked...."Once I know you used to it I let your mouth go~" He smirked....Ayato looked away......Laito shoved in and groaned...."Uhh!~....so tight~" Ayato closed his eyes and groaned but couldn't scream as loud because Laito squeezing his cheeks hard with his hand...Laito stayed still for Ayato.....Ayato looked at Laito and looked away....Laito sighed and hovered down to Ayato and started kissing him and started thrusting...."Mmgh!~....mmm!!~..." Ayato groaned and moaned in pain and Laito smirked and bit his lip....."Just give in Ayato...I already know where your spot is~.....all you have to say Is I love you~" Ayato looked confused he panted,"P-please stop~...ah!~" Ayato slightly arched his back.....Laito went to his ear and licked it~"I know you wanted this Ayato the day you looked at me....You wanted me......so I'm giving you me...I promise I make you feel if you just give in...~" He smirked and rubbed up and down Ayatos back which was a total turn on and Ayato was mind was clouded and he nodded...."P-please~......" He looked down......Laito smiled..."That's a good thing you can get hard more than One time~" He let go of his hands and picked him up sitting him up still inside him.....

Laito held Ayato hips and moaned in his ear...."move your hips...now!!" He slapped his butt hard and pulled on the string connected to Ayato collar...Ayato chocked and groaned.....he started moving his hips...."A-Ah!!~...Ha-" Laito groaned and pulled ayato down holding him around the waist wrapping his arms around him and started thrusting his hips...Ayato moaned out feeling him stretching out and Laito moving close to his spot....."Mm~.....Ahh!~.....L-Laito!!" Laito started thrusting faster making Ayato and panting and moaning mess......Ayato bit his ear and on down....Laito moaned...."Good boy.." He went at vampire speed and Ayato cried out...."L-Laito!!!! ~ A-ah!~!!! He tried to pull Laito out and Laito held his arms back....They both looked into each other eyes....Both boys were about to cum and Ayato threw his head back and Screamed as Laito came deep inside him and Ayato came again at the same time.....Laito cupped Ayatos chin...Ayato looked away panting.......Laito smiled and kissed him passiontly and lovingly....Ayato eyes widen...and He kissed Laito back....."I love you Ayato...." Ayato blushed red,"I lo-" They heard footsteps and Laito quickly  transported them behind the couch and covered his mouth......Laito waited till he heard nobody...."come on...." They sneaked up the stair case...." Laito where are you?" Ayato was in front of Laito and Laito quickly kissed him and pushed him into the room and shutted it.....
Kanato blushed red and covered teddy eyes...."Laito what the he'll are you doing!!!" Laito smirked...."wanna find out k-" Kanto got on down and ran for his life and Laito opened the door to see Ayato in bed asleep... Laito smiled and kissed Ayato forehead....."I wish you understand I love you more than a brother and I can make you happy ...."

(Yep th a the end of this chapter next chapter jealousy poor Ayato ...)