eleven

"Hey." Hyunji saw from the corner from her eyes that someone knocked on her table. She looked up and found that it was Joonmyeon. It is nearing the closing time of the florist and it is late now. What is he doing here at this time?

"Oh hey. You look…tired." Hyunji smiled at Joonmyeon and said. Dark circles surrounded his eyes, and his eyes are redden. He looks pale, and lifeless. He's in his casual outfit, unlike the usual him who is always wearing formal suits. His hair is slightly messy as well.

"Yeah…I am. I actually just gotten up from a hangover and decided to stroll around…then I'm here." Joonmyeon smiled bitterly and said.

"Hangover? Well that isn't a good thing though."

"I know. I don't usually drink but in this case, I just need to get some runaways for myself." He said. "I can't think of other ways other than this."

"You can try and go out and relax yourself."

"I can't. Everywhere I go will only remind me of her." Joonmyeon tapped on the table slightly and asked, "Hey, I was just wondering if you wanted to go for a supper? I'm actually…quite hungry right now."

"Oh, sure. It's nearing the closing time of the shop, anyway. I'll just close it for now."

"Thank you." Joonmyeon smiled.

Hyunji smiled as well and replied, "No problem."

It's already twelve o' clock when the two closed the door of the shop. The cold wind was blowing on the two, as the two walked around and look for the shops which are still open.

They ended up went to a café nearby and ordered some western foods. Hyunji isn't that hungry so she only ordered tea for herself, while Joonmyeon ordered pasta and cake.

Joonmyeon held his head with his hands and shut his eyes. He sighed softly, then said, "You must've known that me and her had break up."

Hyunji nodded. "Yeah. I was actually…surprised for that."

She suddenly remembered that everyone around her had never ended up happily. Will it be the reason that why Joonmyeon broke up too?

"It's a hard decision, actually."

"You don't have to talk about it if you're uncomfortable about that."

"Well I'm alright, actually. It's just a bit heartbroken since that it's my first time experiencing this kind of things." Joonmyeon smiled bitterly as he rubbed the sides of his head. "It turns out…I only realized that I seemed to be the third wheel of the relationship between her and her boyfriend."

Hyunji was shocked. She always thought that the girl loves him as well. "How?"

"She and her boyfriend had been together for years. They broke up shortly when I started courting her because the guy has another girl outside. Not long after she accepted my confession, she and her boyfriend are together again."

"If it's in this case, you aren't the third wheel of their relationship. The guy is. And also, how could she just get back with her former boyfriend again when she has you?"

"I don't know too. Remember the two months when I didn't come here? We were busy solving it out and it ended up that she came to me one day and told me that she had broke up with him, and begged for me to be with her again." Joonmyeon took a small sip of the coffee that was being served.

"You won't be able to sleep if you have coffee at this time." Hyunji blurted out. "Well, the caffeine will stay you awake."

"It's okay. I actually have to get back to work later." Joonmyeon said and put down the cup. "Just recently, I found out that she was still seeing her former boyfriend behind me. I even caught them on bed together one day and that's why I ended up decided to break up with her."

"First love are always like this. You should experience a heartbroken relationship then you will only appreciate the following ones more. That's how life works, Joonmyeon. That is why people always say that it is impossible to end up with your own first love. Some even said, first love are just like the mice, and it's only used as an experiment, either being thrown away after the experiment failed, or being kept after the experiment succeed."

"I never know that it is this heartbroken. Thank you for telling me these. Let's don't only talk about me. How about you?"

"Me?" Hyunji laughed. "I don't have a love life, remember? I don't believe in that."

"But at least, there will be someone that you like before, right?" Joonmyeon asked, smiling.

"I did think of someone. There's this senior that I really admire when I am in my elementary school. All I could remember is that he is elder than me by two years but I can't remember his name anymore. I only remember that his facial features look good and he's really handsome."

"Not more than that? Like…don't you have someone you like when you're young?"

"I guess no." Hyunji smiled and replied.

"I see."

_______

A/N:

My xiuchen babies teasers had just out and I'm so hyped for the comeback even though sometimes I don't feel like the comeback is near.

Anyways I actually done writing the whole plot and I am left with the last chapter to complete

- Jocelyn