Chapter 27

La'Nae P.O.V

I roll over to see Chris sound asleep next to me. Knowing him he gone want to talk about it and we're we stand. I roll out his bed heading to the bathroom. As I do my morning hygiene the whole time I'm thinking if I should make a ran for it or not. Fuck and duck his ass.

I walk out the bathroom naked as the day I was born. I came naked tho. I slipped on one of his shirts and a pair of boxers.

I walk downstairs to the kitchen. Shit, I'm hungry. I open the refrigerator.

EMPTY! EMPTY I'M GOING TO DIE OF HUNGER.

I ran up stairs to his room, slipped on a pair of his sweats. Thank God I had a pair of shoes left over here.

I hopped in his car - I have no clue where my keys are. I sped to the grocery store. I wonder what this nigga was eating. I know y'all like what the fuck wrong with her? But at the end of the day I'mma still ride for him together or not right or wrong. We been fucking with each other, even if it was rocky from the start. After I left the grocery store. I drove to get something to eat for us at the Waffle House.

Chris P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed. I knew she was going to regret it, but damn she left a nigga while he was sleep. I feel like a fuck and duck.

Now I see how girls feel.

I walked into the bathroom to shower. I walked out with my towel around me to see Nae. Hell I was shocked. I thought she left.

I slipped on some boxers and follow her downstairs.

La'Nae P.O.V

I brought all the bags in the house and put our food down. I walked into his room, but he wasn't in the bed. I heard the shower on. I stripped down only in his shirt. So I waited. He came out shocked to see me. Hell me too. Fucking heart. I hate you.

"I thought you left." He said as he followed me to the kitchen.

"I thought about it, but I know what you was going to ask after so I stayed. Might as well get it over with. I went to get you some grocery because there wasn't shit in here and I was hungry." He laughed. We put the grocery up and started to eat.

Awkward.

"Listen I'll be real with you. That was a bitch move you pulled. After five years our relationship has really been fucked up. From the cheating, arguing, fighting the women, crazy psycho ass dude and girl, to the having a baby, being engaged, then it started back where it started. The beginning. I'm sick of it. I've tried so hard not too give up, but there's still that love I have for you and plus we have a child together. Look how well that turned out. I'm not saying we getting back together, but we can be friends and just take care of our daughter." I hate to say it, but it is what it is.

"I agree and again I'm so sorry for everything. This time around will be different. I promise." He kissed my hand.

"We'll see, but there's a catch." He raised an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Sex keeps happening. If either of us find someone, then we have to stop. Deal." He nodded.

"Deal." I nodded and continued eating.

"So what about the gang and Nanna?" He looked so guilty saying her name.

"I'll leave that up to you sir. I'm not getting in that." I laughed.

"Please help me talk to them. Shit everyone hates me. I can't even walk in the room to feel the tension. Shit I'm scared they ass plotting to jump me." I laugh even harder. He looked at me. I had to catch my breath.