Good girl vs Bad boy ~l.t.f.BEGIN! 2

Welcome to the second part! :D yay, you enjoyed the first bit, can I be annoying and ask that you vote/comment please? It would be much appreciated!

Alrighty then, got my selfish request out of the way, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I shuffle off to the bathroom, mortified at the 'period like' stain adorning my pants. Wonderful, no one better see me.

"Look Iris, I'm sorry." Man, this kid is a good actor. He even looked sincere.

"I am really sorry." He lightly clasps my hand and leads me into the bathroom.

I love people who can own up to their mistakes, though sometimes incredibly hard, I still think it takes a lot of courage and I admire that.

'Apology accepted" I smiled back demurely.

I was mesmerised, partially.

The moment we entered the bathroom, his face suddenly became hungry, he grabbed me around the waist and hoisted me up onto the bench, his fingers traced delicately over the line which his pen had made, inching up my leg in a feathery pat. I shivered.

"I've been waiting soo long for this." he whispered sensually as he wet a paper towel and lightly dabbed at the stain.

"You waited a long time to be able to clean up an ink stain you caused?" I tilted my head and looked at him funny. Not getting the situation at hand.

He placed both hands on the bench, one on either side of me and leaned in.

" you know what I mean." He blew hot air down my neck and bit my earlobe.

Realisation dawned on me and I flew into a panic, so this is what Coco meant when she warned me to never be alone with a guy! My eyes grew wide and I looked around for an exit path.

As his hand made it up slowly under my top my instinct took over. My leg shot up and kicked, yup you got it.

Kicked where the sun don't shine.

He doubles over in pain. And I feel slightly guilty, maybe I overreacted. Ignoring his calls to wait I ran to my locker. I somewhat felt guilty.

A familiar red head stood by it, I sighed in relief. I scampered up to her and swung my arms round her.

"Iris? Hun, what's wrong? If those soccer guys have gotten fresh with you again, I'll go slap them stupid for you!"

I said nothing, I couldn't worry her, dear me, or else there will be blood shed. I sniffed in her Coco perfume and smiled.

"Nahh thanks for waiting for me, detention finished early."

She grinned sheepishly, "actually about this party, well umm, I was actually planning on going over to your place, your mum does have a huge wardrobe, and I'm kinda out of clothes!"

Out of clothes? She has a closet full of clothes.

"Alright fine, come over to mine. I'm guessing we're going in my car as you came with Josh this morning?"

She nods vigorously then drags me off to my baby. She stops suddenly and makes me turn to my side.

"Hun, maybe you haven't realised, but there's a huge red....." She trails off and scrunches her face up. I waved her off.

"An ink spill." I replied and hoped she'd drop it. Thankfully she shrugged and did.

I smiled as we approached my baby, a sleek black bugatti veyron and hopped in. There were some benefits of being rich. I purred as the engine rumbled to life. Driving out, I saw him.

Yup, twas him, he was sitting on a bench with a cohort of girls surrounding him, harem. He was looking with admiration at my car and that alone, alleviated the pang of jealousy that came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sadly, no action for a bit, nxt chapter will be more getting to know the characteristics of the characters ^^

COMMENT CAUSE WE HAVE A MUTUAL LOVE GOING ON HERE ;D

Eliz