Captured

Seconds. 

Minutes. 

Hours. 

Days. 

You've almost lost track of how many days you have not seen him. Maybe...maybe he's dead? That can't be. And yet why does it feel like he has been gone forever?

Your gaze traveled around the room but all there is...is darkness. You hugged your knees as you remembered how fast it all happened. 

Flashback:
Rumors have been going around about how Kamui was getting on the other Captains' nerves and they are planning to permanently 'take care' of him.

How the other division feels about Kamui is not a secret to most. As after all, he's an airhead who lets his bloodlust  get the better of him. Wherever you go, you could hear the faint whispers of members from the other divisions about how Kamui's not going to be part of the Harusame anymore. Instead of getting mad, it's somehow funny to you as after all, he has the strongest division and him being gone would mean a big loss for Harusame.

Impossible and utter nonsense. That's what you think of that idea.

But that all changed when suddenly, a scream of victory was heard and someone announced that Kamui has successfully been defeated. "Th-that must be a joke." you murmured to yourself. He can't be defeated. Or at least that's what you want to believe but when the screen flashed a live video broadcast of the situation. You feel a tight feeling on your chest as you see your beloved Yato covered in blood while surrounded by a large group of enemies. You wanted to scream. To run to him and help him.  But suddenly, your vision became blurry and before you knew it, you lost consciousness. 

End of Flashback.

You bit your lip, fighting back tears as you remembered the image of him in such a state. 

But you need to be strong. This is not the time to feel helpless because no matter what it takes, you're going to see him again. You slowly walked around the room as your hand examines the hard and cold wall to see if there is some kind of door or passage you can use to escape.

You have been doing this for hours and still, you found nothing. You've been trying to stay strong all this time but it's hard not to slowly lose hope. After all, you are not sure if he really is still alive.

"No. This is not the time to give up,(Y/N)! You promised that you would see him again so that's what is going to happen no matter what," you talked to yourself. 

A smile played on your lips as you remembered the moments when you're with him. How idiotic, and yet deadly, his smile looks when in front of his opponents. But he would give you that sincere smile when there's only the two of you. The gentle side of Kamui that he only shows to the girl he loves. When he holds your cheek with gentleness then looks you in the eyes as if asking for permission. It was so unlike him, as if he's a different person. Specially when he would kiss you ever so sweetly.   

"Kamui...I miss you so much," you mindlessly uttered as memories of him warmed your heart.

"Oh you have no clue how much I badly miss you too, (Y/N)!"

You suddenly snapped back to reality when you heard that familiar voice. Is it real? Are you still in your fantasy world? Is it really him? Questions flooded your mind as your heart raced, as if praying that may this finally be the moment of the reunion you have longed for.

You suddenly heard a sound as if something collapsed and rays of bright light entered the room making you close and cover your eyes, as it has not yet adapted after being confined to this dark room for so long. It was slightly painful but you want to see if it is really him. You need to!

But before you could open your eyes again, you feel yourself get carried by whoever entered the room. He was carrying you bridal style. He is holding you close, keeping you safe as he takes you somewhere safe.

"I'm glad they did not hurt you or I would have killed--oh wait, I did kill them anyway." He laughed softly and without needing to confirm it with your eyes, this guy could only be Kamui.

You hugged him tightly, never wanting to be apart from him ever again. "I was so worried... I saw hundreds of the members team up on you and you were bleeding so much..." a shiver runs down your spine as you remembered.

"Well I should have expected them to do something like that but I still kinda let my guard down," he chuckled. "I am sorry for making you worry so much, (Y/N)," his voice sounds more sincere and gentle this time.

You sighed then nuzzled his neck. "Apology accepted".  

He then gently brushed his lips on your forehead. And before you knew it, you are already in a different ship and you heard voices of other people there with the two of you.

"It would be best to let her rest in the room on the upper floor, I dare say," you heard a man's voice. And as told, Kamui brought you to that said room.

When you opened your eyes, you were on a dimly-lit room. A certain red-head staring at you with a smile on his lips. You chuckled at his expression as it does not suit him but this is the sight you have been wanting to see for days now. Before you could utter a word, you suddenly felt a pair of lips longingly caress your own, as if he has been deprived of something that gives him life. You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him close to you and his body gladly obliges as he closes the gap between the two of you. "(Y/N)...I love you, (Y/N)" he murmurs on your lips in between kisses.

You wish you could keep going  but you needed to breathe. So the two of you regretfully pulled away, panting, after the passionate kiss. Kamui then laid on the bed beside you with his arms wrapped protectively around you, making sure you would never be apart again. He buried his face on your hair. 

"I'll always love you, Kamui...never leave me again," you purred.

"I love you too, (Y/N). Forever. You're the only one I can not live without,"  you can feel his warm breath as he murmured on your messy (H/C) hair.  "Even if they take you on the other side of the galaxy, I will find you. Though don't make it sound like I left you on purpose, I will never do that. It's because of that Aho. Tsk. That General pisses me off so much that I want to kill him again and again and I still won't be satisfied," he said with an annoyed tone. 

Not wanting that said General to ruin even this moment, you sealed Kamui's lips with an assuring kiss, as if reminding him that it's all over and the two of you are together again. It is an effective way to help him relax as he gladly kisses back. You wish this moment could last forever but your eyes felt heavy from exhaustion and you can't keep them open any longer. Slowly, you drifted off to sleep. Lovingly wrapped in his arms.

END