Americano

Since it was already my lunch break, I left the building and headed to a near by cafe.

I was still raging with anger from what Jimin said about me.

I let out a deep sigh and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Maybe I should quit my job..."

Suddenly, my phone began to ring.

Checking the caller ID, I let out a disgusted scoff.

"Mr. Park"

Even though I really didn't want to talk to him right now, he was my boss so I had no choice but to answer.

"Hello?" I answered in an irritated tone.

"Yeona, I need you to come right back to my office. I need you to do something for me." Jimin said.

I lazily groaned.

"But it's my lunch break!" I whined.

"How dare you speak to your boss like that?!" He scolded me in disbelief.

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Fine. Mr. Park, will you please be generous for once and let me spend my lunch break in peace?" I asked in a sarcastic tone.

"Fine. But can you buy me a-"

"Nope. Byeeee." I said as I hung up.

Feeling satisfied, I walked into the cafe.

Reaching the cashier, I took out my wallet and politely smiled at the worker.

"Can I get one americano?" I ordered.

"That will be 6,000 won." The guy worker said.

After paying for my coffee, I patiently waited for it to come out.

As the guy came back with my coffee, he handed it to me.

"Here you go beautiful."

I mentally barfed in disgust.

"T-Thanks." I said as I tried not to show it.

But as I put my hand on the cup, he gently placed his hand over mine.

"You're really pretty. Can I have your number?" He flirted, looking at me with nothing but lust in his eyes.

I furrowed my eyebrows in agitation.

I didn't have time for this.

"Listen, if you don't let go of my hand and stop with your disgusting flirt, I will fucking call your manager and get you fired right here and right now." I said coldly.

The guy worker's eyes suddenly grew larger in fear as he immediately took his hands off of mine.

"H-Have a good day!" He anxiously said as he quickly bowed at me and ran away.

I smiled in satisfaction and walked out of the cafe.

Finally reaching Jimin's office, I casually entered and noticed Jimin sitting on his couch with a bored expression plastered all over his face.

"Finally, you're here." He said as he let out an exhausted sigh.

Standing up from the couch and walking over to me, he suddenly took my coffee out of my hand.

"Thanks." He said as he took a sip from it.

I gasped in utter disbelief.

"Hey! That was my coffee!" I protested.

"Oh, you want it back?" He asked as he took another sip from it, deviously smirking at me with a mocking look on his face.

I scoffed in disgust.

"Ugh, never mind. I don't want to drink something your disgusting saliva contaminated." I said.

"HEY!" Jimin angrily yelled.

I quickly covered my ears from his loud voice and shot a glare at him.

"What are you? Five?" I asked, raising an eyebrow at him.

Jimin was about to yell again, but he took a deep breathe and held in his rage.

"Whatever, let's just go." He said, quickly grabbing his car keys on his desk.

"Where are we going?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"I need you to follow me to my house. I have a lot of paper work to bring over." He said.

I let out a groan.

"Urgh, okay."

We both headed out of the building, casually walking towards the parking lot to his car.

But as we reached his car, my jaw literally dropped in utter shock.

Jimin had a black Ferrari.

How rich was he?

Admiring the beauty of his car, I slowly entered it while looking around the interior of it as well.

I didn't want to ruin his car or anything, so I didn't move a single muscle.

This caused Jimin to look at me with confused expression as he suddenly reached over and grabbed my seat belt.

I widened my eyes at how close he was to me.

He backed away as he pulled my seatbelt and clicked it.

"Why are you frozen?" Jimin asked, turning on the engine of the car as he placed his hand on the handle.

"S-Sorry, I've never rode a Ferrari before." I nervously said.

He let out a laugh at my remark.

"Its just a car. Chill out." He said as he stepped on the pedal and he drove off to his house.

Finally reaching his house, I slowly exited his car and gasped.

My jaw dropped at how gigantic his house was.

"What the..." I muttered, greatly admiring his beauteous mansion with sparkling eyes.

"Hurry up." Jimin ordered, opening his front door as he entered his house with me following behind him.