Chapter 31 || Terrible Hangover

(Edited)

A cold hand grabbed Jungkook's arm and pulled him up to the surface.

A hand slapped him across the face, gently as a gesture to waken him.

Jungkook woke up coughing and spluttering salty water.

"YOU PABO!" The voice of  Jimin yelled.

"Why THE HELL?" Jimin yelled.

"Just leave Jimin," Jungkook grumbled.

"Jungkook. I don't particularly like you anymore but I don't hate you! I wasn't gonna let you die!" Jimin yelled.

"Jimin just leave me alone," Jungkook said sitting up.

"Why-?" Jimin asked, his gaze fluctuating to the scaffolding.

"Katrina and I had a fight." Jungkook mumbled.

"Doesn't give you the right to try KILL yourself!" Jimin grumbled.

"I killed innocent people! Katrina hates me! You all hate me too!" He retorted. "I have no reason to live!"

"WHY DIDN'T YOU CONTACT ANYONE IF YOU FELT LIKE THIS?" Jimin shouted.

"You wouldn't care! YOU ALL WANTED ME TO GO SO I DID!" Jungkook shouted.

"I'm  your big brother," Jimin said quietly.

"Not by blood but we are all your brothers. We all care. Even though you betrayed us and we are all mad even though harsh words were spoken we don't hate you, deep down we care." Jimin spoke harshly.

"Everything I fucking touch I end up destroying, I'm better off dead we all know it," Jungkook yelled frustratedly.

"Oh come on Jungkook! Grow up! Just because Katrina isn't fucking happy with you doesn't mean it's the end!" Jimin screamed at the younger, but taller boy.

"You wouldn't understand!" Jungkook spat and Jimin raised an eyebrow as something snapped inside of him that had been at breaking point for a long time.

"I wouldn't understand?" Jimin said nervously laughing. "I wouldn't understand! I cannot believe you have the fucking audacity because ME I understand more than YOU could even begin to THINK!"

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jungkook yelled.

"I WAS IN LOVE WITH YOU!" Jimin screamed at the younger boy who sat in a state of pure shock. "I LOVED YOU AND YOU GAVE ME NOTHING BUT HOMOPHOBIC COMMENTS AND I KNEW YOU WOULD NEVER RETURN MY FEELINGS BUT YOU BULLIED ME SO BAD THAT..." Jimin stopped himself abruptly.

"That what?" Jungkook asked in a small whisper, the older boy now had tears running down his face.

"You bullied me so bad and that, that was the reason Yoongi found me on the bathroom floor," Jimin's voice trailed off and Jungkook started shaking.

"J-Jimin~hyung I'm so sorry, I - I was joking! I didn't know you took it that harsh I never knew that you, that you were. You know .... in love with me!" Jungkook stuttered nervously.