Chapter 5

Y/N POV 

Before I headed to bed, I and Mugs went to grab some extra pillows for me while we made our way back to the room Mugs notice Boris walking towards his room. I notice a pillow on the floor "Hey Mugs, hive Boris that pillow I think he dropped it" I said with a smile as he faces lit up from excitement. "Boris!" Mugs yelled as he picks up the pillow and walked towards him, Boris turned around "You dropped this!" Mugs said as he handed to pillow back to hand "Umm.. thanks?" Boris said as he gave a scared expression. Mugs gave an innocent smile with a light blush "Wanna be friends?" Mugs asked as Boris slightly jumped. 

 I walk towards our room, "They'll be fine" I whisper as I take one last look at the two. I walk into the room, Cup was on the smoking as I lay my pillows and blankets on the floor next to the bed. "Cups! Y/N!" Mugs yelled as he ran quickly back into the room and jumped on the bed "He said he was gonna think about it!" Mugs said as he sat down still blushing lightly. "Nice!" Cuphead said  "Good Job Mugs," I said as I walked towards the bed. "How are things with you and Bendy?" Mugs asked, "He's pretty stubborn.." Cuphead paused "But his warming up to us," I said cutting Cuphead, Cuphead smirked as he nodded  "Muuugs what's that look? we talked about this we're only pretending to be friends" Cuphead said as he gave Mugs a serious look "I know, but I kinda want us to be real pals" Mugs said as he looked away from Cuphead. 

"I think they're okay," I said as I shrug, Cuphead gave me a little glare. I laugh nervously as I rub the back of my neck, "I just wanted to know about real friendship for once.." Mugs said as he looks. Cuphead looked back at Mugs with a 'are you serious look' then turned away sighing. "Awe Cuppy.." I whisper as I smile warmly "No! C-Cuppy... It's not like your not my friend or anything.. you're my bro! My best of all best friends!" Mugs said as he slightly panics "Yeah, nothing can beat that!" I said as I sit on the bed next to Cuphead. "You don't need anyone you've got me!" Cuphead said as he looked at me "Aww" Mugs said, "Is my bwo jealous?" Mugs said as he laid on top of Cuphead's chest, I lightly kiss Cuphead's forehead as he smirked at Mugs. 

Cuphead POV 

I felt sunlight on my face as I slightly groan, I tried and stretch but couldn't since I felt the sleeping body of Y/N at my side. I smirk as I felt her groan and start to move, she rubbed her eyes and look at me with a small smile and a light blush. "Morning~," I said as I move some of her hair over her ear "M-Morning," She said as blush deeper while looking away. I sit up and finally stretch while yawn moving my hair out of my face while Y/N sat up slowly putting her hand on her side "Right her wound.." I mentally cursed at myself as I gave her a worried expression. I put my hand on her back as I sigh "I'm okay" she said as she rubbed the back of her neck "Just be careful" I said as I move my hand on to her cheek. She put her hand on top of mine and just smiled. 

We made our way outside the room, I looked around as seen Mugs hugging Boris... I walked towards them. Boris gave a scared look while I walked in front of them but I felt a hand on my arm calming me down "Mornin' Mugs and you too Boris!" Y/N said while smiling brightly as I did the same Boris calmed down. We walked towards Boris and Bendy's room where we saw Bendy talking to himself while fixing his shirt "Wait here" I told Y/N as I walk towards Bendy.

 I put my hand over his eyes earning a giggle from Y/N "Guess who?" I said as I smirk "Cup.. head?" Bendy said nervously "Bingo!" I said as I finger gun him with a smile "Uhehe" Bendy nervously spat out. "I'm here too" Y/N said as she walked towards us with a wave "Sorry we kind of snacked into your room Bends" Y/N said as she smiled "I'm sure our bud doesn't mind" I paused "Don't ya Bends" I said as I put an arm around him. 

"You really want me to answer that?" Bendy said which made Y/N laugh nervously as I took my arm off of Bendy while looking away. "You don't believe me... Do you?" I said as look back at Bendy, he kinda just gave me a nervous expression. "Sorry, We'll just leave.." I said as I was about to get up "Sit your ass back down and let's be real for a sec!" Bendy said as he put his hand on my shoulder. "Sure we saved each other's butts, and that was cool and all, but why did this conflict between us start in the first place?" Bendy stated in a firm tone.