Chapter 7

Firstly thank you soo much for 24,000 reads I'm actually speechless I really couldn't believe it when I saw it I was so shocked I don't think I can get over it.

I never thought anyone would read my story and even 850 people voted on it like whaaaaat I'm so thankful so I had to say I am so sorry for not uploading in forever.

I'm extremely bad with sticking to a regular uploading schedule. I only really upload when I really feel like writing because most of the time I feel like I'm just writing nonsense, but I felt like I had to upload because I felt bad so here's the update it's probably horrible I'm sorry don't kill me

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa's POV:

As soon as I stepped inside my office the next day I noticed a lovely bouquet of roses on my desk, I wonder who got me those I thought as I looked through the roses for a note but there was nothing.

"Ring ring"

The phone startled me and I quickly picked it up
"Hello this is me knights assistant how may I help you?"
"Miss Hale could you please come to my office" he said before ending the call.
I couldn't help but be shocked he never said please EVER.

I quickly walked to his office, knocking before entering inside.
"Please take a seat miss Hale I hope you liked the flowers" he said whilst smiling at me
"Th those were from you?" I couldn't help my shocked stutter.

"Yes you do like them don't you I mean I thought of giving you a small present as well as a raise for all the hard work you have been doing"
"T..thank you I mean I was just doing my job you didn't have to do that" I said whilst blushing

He then smiled and got off his huge leather chair and slowly walked around the desk staring at me with his gorgeous green eyes. I could feel my breathing become heavy as he trapped me in his gaze before stepping right in front of me. I quickly lowered my face as my cheeks turned a darker red but he leant down and lifted my chin.

"You have beautiful eyes" he roughly whispered, his face inches away from mine. I could smell his heavenly cologne and feel his body heat seep into me as I held my breath, too scared to breath.

He slowly inched forward and so did I almost as if there was a force pushing us together until
"BANG!"

I flew away from Xavier quickly standing up creating distance between us.

"Hey Xavier my boy how...whoa sorry I didn't mean to interrupt anything" chuckled Nate .
" i just wanted to say hey, you know ask if you wanted to go back to that club tonight, you know that girl you were talking to at the bar well she had a friend and damn she was a great fuck! we gotta go back" raved Nate but I blocked him out as I stumbled back

I couldn't believe I was actually going to kiss my boss! I mean he probably just wanted to use me for a quick fuck like he probably did with that girl at the bar.

Ugh I hate men especially tall sexy ones with smouldering green eyes and a strong jawli..

No I had to stop thinking about him I wasn't going to be just his next conquest I liked my job and I wasn't going to lose it because he couldn't keep his dick in his pants.

I hurried out his office and just focused on emails. This was gonna be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~