Chapter 19

*Katrina's POV*

"That was Dante. The main Lord of the Council."

Harry's voice rang through my ears. My dream kept flashing in front of my eyes. I can tell that if they came for Harry, Dante would be there too.

"What do we do?" I say getting more and more freaked out by the second.

"Calm down. It'll be ok. I think I have an idea." He says turning in the direction of the stairs.

He quickly runs up them and bangs on all the doors, waking the boys and girls.

After everyone lazily makes their way to the living room, I explain my dream and Harry tells them that the man in my dream was Dante.

The guys immediately sit up and listen closer. Harry then told the boys his plan.

His plan is for him to relocate to the U.S.

When he tells everyone his plan, all of our jaws drop to the floor.

"Guys, come on. There's no way he would be able to track me down there. I'm only going to New York. It's a busy place and I know he doesn't want to cause a scene when there are a lot of people." Harry tries to explain further.

"Yeah we know. But don't you think it's a little extreme?" Louis asks.

"Well now that Katrina had that dream, I don't think it really matters now." He says running a hand through his messy, curly hair.

He stands up and walks back to our room, me following soon after. I close the door behind me and walk over to Harry.

"That's your plan? Just pack everything and go to a different country?" I ask in disbelief.

"What else am I supposed to do? They would surely find me here. So if I move to New York before they track me down here." He says sitting on the edge of the bed.

"But what would happen to the rest of us? What would they do to us?" I ask.

"I don't know. You guys didn't do anything though."

"But we were there. And if anyone from the Council was there, they would know who's a vampire and who's not, correct?"

"Yeah but I won't let them touch you. Any of you." He stands and comes over to where I'm standing. He takes my small hands in mine and leans his forehead on mine.

"How about I come with you. We can all split up and go to different places. Niall can go with Liam and Danielle." I say looking into his emerald orbs.

"Would we go to different parts of the world or the U.S.?" He asks.

"I was thinking different parts of the U.S. so we can still be close but not too close. What do you say?" I ask.

"I think it's a great idea. And if anything goes wrong with the other boys, then they can call us and we'll be close by." He says shrugging his shoulders. I smile and plant my lips on his.

He instantly kisses back and backs me up until my back makes contact with the wall. Our kiss got heated pretty quick, he ordered me to jump in between a kiss, making me wrap my legs around his torso.

He carried me over to the bed and laid me down gently. His hand slid up my thigh and to my hips. He played with the hem of my shirt, sliding his hand under my shirt and resting it on my stomach.

I reach down and pull his shirt off, making us break our kiss. He quickly smashed his lips back on to mine while tossing his shirt to the other side of the room.

He fumbles with the hook of my bra when a familiar voice made us break apart.

"GUYS!! YOU BETTER NOT BE MAKING BABIES UP THERE!!" Louis yells. "And if you want to do that, use protection and keep the volume to a minimum, please!" He shouts.

I turn bright red and start laughing.

"Oi, shut it Lou! Just go back to bed!" Harry shouts back.

((Best... Ending... Of a chapter... I'VE EVER MADE!!!! XD

I'm dying right now. I was FaceTiming my friend while writing this, trying not to burst out laughing, most likely sounding like a deranged hyena. :)

Anyway.... 1 MORE CHAPTER TILL THE SEQUEL!!!! Let me know what you've thought of the book so far and please vote, it means a lot if you do.

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!

-Lauren <3 ;P ))