Chapter 2 Cooking with Naruto

When they got to the inn Naruto told the the two anbu members to leave. The inn was as big as a mansion(I will let you use your imagination).  Once inside, Narutp started thrashing through his book bag fro something. The others was wondering what he was searching for. 

"Nar-uuu-to www-haaaa-tttt are yyyyyyou searching for" Hinata voiced out their thought.

"Found it"exclaimed Naruto holding up a light blue kimono with a sakura blossom design on it. He ran into a room to change.

"Why do you think he got this mission"asked Sakura.

"Tsunade-sama choose him so deal with it, or are you jealous he got it and you didn't." Ino was too busy looking at thte beauty of the inn to care about her answer. 

"Tsunade-sama said Naruto needed a vacation and that I did too" said Lee.

"Doesn't explain why all of us are needed and why is this inn named Naru." Neji spoke his mind out loud.

"That's because you guys will not only be guarding me, but helping me run this place as well." Naruto had been standing in the hallway for quite some time but no inne had sensed his chakra. Naru was now wearing the light blue kimonos in the light showing off her curves. She had a fragile looking body.and was well endowed for her age. Her skin was still tanned and smoothed. A beautiful enchantress with long blond hair reaching to her waist and her sky blue eyes were so deep that the looked like the ocean. The boys stared in awe at the goddess before him. The girls were embarrassed because of their shortcomings.

"As for the name the of the inn, it's the name of my disguise."

"If I didn't know Naru was Naruto, I would date her," thought Kiba, the other boys could'nt help but feel the same.

Naru clapped her hands together getting everyone's attention.

"Looking at me is fun and well, but we have to start opening soon. Hinata help me in the kitchen to get dinner ready for the guests."

Hinata was excited not only was she going to be by her love, she would be cooking with him.

"Here are you uniform, feel free to customize them. The rest of you pick a job from the clipboard," She tossed a clipboard to Neji.

Everyone except Shikamaru and Hinata was surprised, one because he was smart enough to know Naruto was holding back all those years. Hinata wasn't suprised because she followed him and new of his strength.

The "Dead Last" has just given orders and a flawess form of business. Naru took Hinata's hand and led her to the large kitchen.

Naaa-rrr-uuuto what are we going to be cooking" Hinata's stammering problem hasn't stopped .

Naru looked in the cabinets and turned to her with a mischevous grin.

Outside the Kitchen

"I want to be a waitress" yelled Sakura, she and Ino were in a fight about who gets the role of the waitress.

"It says we need two so both of you can do it" said Shikamaru " How  did Naruto ever get used to her constant yelling when they were on the same team."

"Okay so that leaves cash register,  doorman, bartender..."

" ...Wait bar tender who new we had a bar sweet" shouted Kiba overjoyed to know he could get his first chance at drinking now. I'd better take the job before anyone else does. "since I'm good with talking to people think I'll be bar tender" said Kiba trying to put on a serious face but failing.

Yeah right he probably just wants to drink when we're not looking Neji was scowling, he had wanted to get that job so he wouldn't have to deal with customers.

"Okay Kiba you can have that job, just don't drink the goods." Man ordering around you guys is such a drag I'd rather be looking at clouds Shikamaru was bored beyond belief. 

"That leaves doorman, one more waitress, and and the cleaning person." Shika was now thinking about what they would eat his body now on auto-pilot.

"Wait what about cash register?"asked a confused Ino.

"I took that job" said Shikamaru.

"Then since I'm the only girl left I'll take the last waitress position" said Ten Ten.

"I'll  be the doorman" said Shino.

"I'll be the cleaning person so don't leave a mess."said a grumpy Choji. 

"I'll be a waiter and yes I know that is an option but I don't like the other jobs." said Neji in defeat.

"I'll take bouncer" said Lee.

Everyone took to their job it was obvious Hinata would be Naru's personal assistant. Most walked off wondering if Naruto could cook and if he knew how to be a waitress.

In the Kitchen

"Kit what are you hoing to be cooking," said Kyuubi.  "Good Morning to you to Kyuu-chan" was all the reply Naru gave her.

Naru grabbed an apron "Hinata what you're about to see stays between us."

Hinata nodded still not over the thought she would be cooking her love"Good now let's get started, we're cooking a suishi dinner for about thirty peopleat least."

"But Naaaa-rrrr-uuu-tooo whhhoo will be the exxxxx-tttt-ra pppp-eeeooo-ple be?" asked a shocked Hinata.

"Oi kyuubi should I tell her I can sense a lot of people?" "Why don't you let her in he seems to like you too, if you haven't noticed." "That's beside the point.... wait she like me. " Naruto was blushing now. "yes she likes you and has for a long time, so good luck kit" with that Kyuubi went to sleep.  

Hinata has been staring at Naru for 5 minutes and was getting to worry about him/her."Naaarrr-uu-tooo are you okay" snapping out of her mid she nodded.

"Hey Hinata-chan I want to tell you something after were done cooking okay."

Hinata was shocked and happy her Naruto wanted to talk to her.

They began cooking and Naru turned out to be a good cook.

 "Narrrruutto-kkuun  hoowwww diiid youu get so good at cooking." Hinata asked. 

Naru was pleased that Hinata got enough courage to start a conversation so he was willing to give the answer.

Hinata saw Naru walk up to the door, she was saddened she thought she didn't want to answer her question.

Naru went to put a Privacy Jutsu on the door, though he was okay with Hinata knowing the truthit didn't mean he wasn't careful. A purple light glowed aroud the room and dyed down. "Okay Hinata-chan now I can tell you." She chirped.

Hinata was suprised she thought she had left because of her rude question (she was to busy berating herself in her mind to notice the purple light).

"Okay here it is you know how the villagers treated me right. Well thanks to that I can't buy or eat at any food stores except Ichiraku's so I prettty much learned the henge jutsu at a young age. I had no one to make meals for me and needed a job to pay for my apartment and other things so I bcame a chef. Of course the manager only knows Naru with black hair and brown eyes. I like cooking and getting compliments so keep this a secret okay." Naru's eyes looked dead when she said all this but there was a speck of hope at thte ending part, Hinata was sad she couldn't do anything.

Naru just smiled and said it was nothing. "Sorry kit I didn't mean to screw up your life" Kyuubi felt sad and guilty.  "It's alright  Kyuu-chan you didn't mean any harm you were just at the wrong place at thte wrong time" Naruto never liked Kyuubi feeling bad for him/her and always try to reassure her it wasn't her fault .

They began cooking Naru instructing Hinata on things, a fun chat along the way and Hinata felt truly happy then and didn't want it to end.