I don't wanna feel anything anymore- Sam Winchester [Imagine] Prt.2

Full title:I don't wanna feel anything anymore- Sam Winchester [Imagine] Prt.2

7 months later....

Your pov:

We built a nice fence around the property and even added one more cabin.
Which is good considering that winter is near. Me and Rick have been farming enough food to last us through winter. While Daryl and i do hunting. Needless to say i've seemed to get along well with this new group. My powers have become more manageable thanks to Sam and Dean.
Especially Sam i have times where i lose control of my powers but he brings me back to sanity.
My powers have even evolved?
I am now psychic!
Which is kind of useful for preventing accidents and even deaths.
Carl thinks it's really cool. The kid thinks i'm cool in general.
I am currently in my cabin with Carl and Judith near the fire with Stein of course resting his head in my lap.
I rub his head constantly he's spoiled.

"(Y/n) can you..can you speak to dead people?" Carl asked.

"I don't know,  why do you ask?'

"I....lost my mom a while ago...guving birth to Judith...and i want to talk to her one last time."

"I don't know if i can do that....I haft to talk to Sam before i do that ok?"

He nodded sadly.

"Hey,  if i can....i will." I say and he smiles in response.

"Where'd you find Stein?"

"In a shelter a while back. He only understands German and He only responds to my commands.So if i tell him to sit in german he'll do it but if you do it. He won't even pay you any attention." I say as i continue to stroke his head.

Sam came from outside off guard duty

"Stein, hol mich eine Decke!" (Fetch me a blanket!) Stein ran to the room Sam i currently Share and got a blanket while i ran to Sam's side he was cold and shivering.

"It's getting crazy out there." Sam said shivering.

"I figured," I help him take off his giant over coat. "It's might start snowing earlier than i predicted." Stein came out of the room carrying a blanket in his mouth he dropped it in my hand.

"guter Junge!" I praised him and he wagged his tail.

I got on my tip toes and wrapped the blanket around Sam's shoulders.
"Thanks." He said.

"No problem,  Sit down near the fire so you'll warm up quicker." He does so while i put his Jacket in the room.
I came back and Sat on the floor near the fire with Stein.

"You don't have to sit on the floor." Sam said.

"No it's fine i do this with Stein sometimes, " I say smiling at him."Oh Sam i have a question."

"About?"

"My powers, can i talk to the dead?"

"Why?"

"I want to talk to my mom one more time." Carl admitted.

"It's possible but blindly trying to talk to the dead in hopes to reach your mother is a bad idea. If we open a door a bad spirit might come through and Dean and I have had our fill of paranormal activity for one lifetime. You need to have something that once belonged to her." Sam answered.

"My dad keeps her wedding with him! Do you think that'll work!?" Carl asked.

"Yea that'll work, " Sam said."Let's wait after dinner (Y/n) you might want to go take a nap it's gonna require a lot of energy and focus to do a summoning."