Fun on Set

Troian's POV 

Troian's POV 

On Set The Next Day

It's Monday afternoon and I'm hanging out in my trailer on the Warner Brothers lot with my dog Charlie. I'm waiting for Keegan to finish up filming a scene and then he's going to come and have lunch with me. We got back from Toronto around 7pm last night.

I'm rubbing Charlie's back when I turn to see Keegan walking towards me with what looks like two sandwiches.

"Hey!" He says with a smile. He sits down beside me and Charlie and hands me a sandwich. "I convinced the crafty guys to make us grilled cheese!" I take a sandwich from him and we smile before he kisses me.

"What happened to no kissing at work?" I ask him before taking a bite of my sandwich. 

"I can't help it." He gives me an adorable puppy dog look. 

I get up and tell him to close the door so we can sit down and eat in privacy. As soon as we sit down Keegan gets a text. For a couple minutes he ignores it but then he gets another one.

"Who's texting you? Are they calling you back to set?" I ask him.

"No Tyler and Ian saw us kissing." Keegan replies.

I saw you two kissing 😗 Very cute! - Tyler

Aww how adorable! - Ian 😘😍

As soon as Keegan shows me the text messages on his phone I burst out laughing and so does he. They are obviously 'making fun'of us but in a way that is hilarious and it makes it hard to be mad at them.

I look out the window with Keegan and we see Tyler and Ian running away.  

"You two are so dead!" I yell out the window. I sit back down and continue eating lunch with Keegan. When we're done we hug and kiss and then it's time for both of us to head back to work. I have to go to hair and makeup first and then head to wardrobe. I'm filming a scene with Tyler in a little over two hours.

"I'll see you later." I say to Keegan as I look into his gentle eyes. I wave to Charlie who is now resting in his bed looking at me as I leave the trailer.