Chapter 9

Taylor's POV:

Today was our last day in Cali. I was gonna miss this place. Next we are headed to New York City. Stephanie decided to come with us since long distance with Jack wouldn't work too well.

Our flight was leaving at noon so we had all morning to do whatever, which was pretty much going to the beach, surfing, and playing volleyball.

I put on my light blue chevron bikini and pulled on a cover up. Addison drove Stephanie, Jamie, and I while Nash drove the other boys.

Us girls decided to tan while the boys surfed. I was lying on the sand until I felt a cold splash on my face.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled. I looked up and saw Nash standing there and Matt vining it.

"I'm gonna kill you!" I ran after them and since I'm fast, I immediately caught up to Nash and I tackled him, causing him to fall.

"You suck!" I shouted at him.

"Whatever." Nash said indifferently. After that, we played a game of volleyball. Me, Stephanie, Jack G, Hayes, and Jamie were all on one team while Addison, Nash, Matt, Jack J, and Taylor Caniff were on the other team.

They ended up beating us 25-21. We headed up to the hotel and started packing.

We all left to go to the airport and on the way we all got a Starbucks. Hayes wrapped his arm around me as we waited to board our flight.

"I'm gonna miss Cali." I told Hayes.

"Yeah me too babe." He replied. I looked at his pretty blue eyes and kissed him.

"I love you." I whispered softly, almost to where I don't know if he heard me.

"I love you too." He replied just as softly. So I guess he did hear. They finally called for our flight and we got on the plane. I sat next to Hayes and Addison. I absolutely hated heights so I sat in the furthest seat away from the window.

I fell asleep, resting my head on Hayes's shoulder, while listening to music.

"Hey babe we are here." Hayes woke me up. I groaned and stretched. We drove to our new hotel and unpacked in our hotel rooms.

The girls and I wanted to go shopping so we explored New York City. I bought a new skater dress and some shoes.

The boys met us at a french restaurant for lunch.

"Hey wheres Jack G?" Stephanie asked.

"Oh he said that he wasnt feeling well so he stayed in his room." Nash replied.

"Oh ok. I think I'm gonna go check on him." Stephanie stated, looking worried.

"I will come with you. I can't find Jamie anywhere and I have been texting her. She might be lost." Cameron said.

"I'm coming too. I forgot my wallet in my room, I just realized." I said.

Cameron drove us back to the hotel and we first went to get my wallet. Them we walked towards Jack G's room and knocked on the door.

Nobody answered so we decided to just open the door.

"What the-" Stephanie started. Jack G and Jamie were making out on the bed until they stopped and saw us staring at them.

"Stephanie its not what you think." Jack said.

"Yes it is! You were cheating on me for Jamie!" Stephanie screamed, furiously.

"I can't believe you Jamie." Cameron said disappointed.

Jamie just smirked and said, "Cameron baby, I never loved you. I just dated you to get closer to Jack."

"I would never date you, you monster!" Jack yelled. Jamie just laughed.

"Oh don't worry. I will get you one day." Jamie got up and left.

"Thats right! Leave here. Not just this hotel but New York! I don't want to see you again." Cameron shouted.

"Whatever. I will be seeing you guys soon." Jamie replied.

She left, just like that and we never saw her again in New York. Cameron cried and left. Jack G just looked surprised and begged Stephanie to forgive him. He ended up telling the real story and told us that Jamie kissed him and she pushed her back but she kissed him again. Stephanie said she still needed some time to take it in and to think about it.

I decided not to go back to the restaurant. I just ordered pizza and watched a movie. Later, Hayes came in and cuddled next to me.

"I heard what happened." Hayes said.

"Yeah. I was surprised. I just couldn't believe that Jamie would do that to Cameron. Cameron is heart broken and I feel so bad for him." I told Hayes.

"You didn't hear?"

"Hear what?"

"Cameron and Stephanie are dating now." What?

"But she told Jack that she would think about it." I was confused.

"Well she decided to take a break from Jack and to just try seeing other people. Cameron seemed happy to just forget about Jamie and to move on."

"Well I am glad that Stephanie is okay. I was afraid that she wouldn't move on."

"Oh and by the way, Addison is dating Carter." Why didn't she tell me?! My face grew a deep red full of anger. I can't trust Addison anymore! She never tells me anything that is going on with her life. She lies to me and I can't take it anymore.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*

Hey guys! We are so close to reaching our goal! I hope we can make it. I hope you like it and I will be updating soon.

I usually update about twice a day.write stories together and so thats our other book. Check it out and don't forget to please vote!

Thanks!

-haddie_11