Dream and shcool

"Huff..huff" I am running very fast somewhere. I was hardly able to breath because of running. I was running like my life depends on it, like someone was following me. I am in a forest and it was completely dark plus foggy everywhere. "Hehehehehehehehehehehe" I heard high pitch giggle but I was not able to know the gender of the giggle from behind me. I looked behind swiftly but no one was there. I can feel sweat drop moving down towards my cheek from my head. "W-who is there?!!" I said loudly while stuttering. All I can see was trees and foggy​. I waited for bit to see if I can get reply but didn't got any all I can hear was errie silence. I gulped my saliva "who is there?!!" I questioned again. Suddenly I felt something is falling on my head "oww...!" I cried out. The thing hit my head and then landed on my hands. It was all white first I thought it was a white ball but then I felt it was rough not soft. I felt something is wrong then I turned the white ball to see it has face. I stared at the face for a while while it's black hole eyes looked at me. Then realisation hit me like truck, my face turned pale.my hands started to shake with fear. I was holding a skull. I noticed his expression turned in a mocking smile "boo!" I screamed.

Dream end.

I fall out of my bed on my head and groan in pain. "Fuck!" I hissed in pain while rubbing my head."not that dream again. " I muttered irritatedly. I quickly calmed down my fast beating heart and looked at clock it was 6 in morning that means I still have 1 hour left till school bus arrival. Yes I have early morning school and I don't like it at all. I got up from floor and went towards my bathroom did my business. After that I changed my cloths.

 After that I changed my cloths

Her cloths above ☝

I went downstairs and went into kitchen and made myself omelette and ate it. Well you must be wondering where are my parents at, well my dad divorced my mom when I was 8. I live with my mom well you can say I live alone since my mom is always out for work she is accountant and keeps on moving from places to places. I move with her too once in 3 years. It's been two years since I moved in this town I looked at the time and I was happy that I still have 20 minutes to go to school. Yup my school is at walking distance from my house. I exited my house locked the door and started walking towards my school. While I am walking towards my school let me tell you guys something well there is a graveyard in between my house and school. Whenever I reach the graveyard I feel kinda weird I can't explain but feel weird. And the weirdest thing about that graveyard is that dark clouds float on that specific area as if it will rain soon. But there are no clouds only plain blue sky after outside of graveyard. I after the walk I finally reached my school other people started to whispering and gossiping about me "hey look the weirdo is in school again Khaleesi beat the crap outta her but still she is here." one girl said to another while I ignored them and kept walking. Well you might be wondering who is Khaleesi well she is diva, smartass, and physically strong. So in short she is perfect. While me on the other hand I am skinny, my skin is very pale, I am typical loser and laid-back type of person who like to be alone. Well not only that she is my bully as well. As I was entering the classroom a girl bumped on me and made me fall on ground. She looked at me with fake guilt "oops sorry." the girl said while faking sad face then laughed and gave high five to her friends who were laughing with her. I got very angry and quickly stood up. As I was about to give that bitch a piece of my mind. The teacher entered he looked at me with disgust, like I was piece of shit but gave a smile to the girl who made me fall on ground. Then he look at me with anger "miss Von I suggest you to take your sit before I give you detention." I don't want him to be angry so quickly took my sit. As he was teaching while writing on the blackboard someone threw a ball of paper at me. I knew if I opened the paper ball it must have some rude remarks written about me so I didn't bothered to open the paper ball. Oh I forgot to tell you my name right? Well my name is Aurora Von and this is story of my life.

The Skeleton Queen...