4. Pot O' Gold

4. Pot O' Gold

Words I'll never say - Step Up: High Water"Wasted half my life, looking for your face

"Wasted half my life, looking for your face. Can nobody, body ever take your place, the words I'll never say,"

***

Emily's at her locker when she stuffed her English books into her bag as she has tutor sessions in a minute with Elijah and Mrs. Alder, when she heard from beside her, "Top o' the morning', Emily" Emily turned to see Rory Flanagan standing there with a smile on his face.

Emily closed her locker as she stared at Rory as Elijah had texted her to hurry up, "okay, first of all, you look magical and amazing, but we don't understand what you're saying. So if you want to make it in this land, you really need to speak English"

Emily looked Rory in his eyes, "how's your first day of school?" Rory grinned as he responded with "It's grand"

Lucious came beside Rory to throw his hat onto the floor "Hey, Irish", Emily gasped as she stared at Rory's hat on the floor as she helped him, "Wait. Other people can see you?" Rory  smiles at Emily,"But only because you let them see you"

Rory bit down on his bottom before he nodded his head at Emily, "that's right"

Emily looked at her watched as she has 6 minutes left until the tutor sessions starts, "I thought about it a lot and I know what I want as my first wish. Your magical race, they make my favourite cereal, Lucky Charms. I really wish that you would make me a box of Lucky Charms with all marshmallows"

"You're in luck. Lucky the leprechaun happens to be my cousin. And he lives two toadstools down" Rory grinned again at Emily.

"Thank you" Emily leaned over to press a kiss to his cheek, "though I don't understand most of what you said. Work on it"

Emily saw Santana and Mercedes talking beside Santana's locker as Mercedes was talking about Santana leaving the new directions with her as Emily came past them into Mrs. Alder classroom, "sorry, I'm late,"

***

"You know what, Girl Chang? If you cry every time someone gets a hangnail, it kinds of starts to lose its effect"

Tina turned to Santana with a glare as Emily shook her head at Santana, "it's a not a hangnail. Mercedes was one of the Glee's original members. I feel naked in here without her."

Puck turned to his friends as Emily sat on his side, "yeah, we'll get used to it, cause without her singing for us, we're going to have to perform naked for the judges to vote for us at Sectionals."

Will looked at his students, "no, I will not let this setback crush our spirits. I mean, we have handled worse." Mike interrupted, "then losing one of our best singers?"