1

The waves crashed over the white sand, making a silent woosh, as Jayden softly walked on the wooden pier, humming along to the beat of 'Believer' by Imagine Dragons. As she reached to the end of the pier, she bent down to dip her feet in the cold aqua. Every night, at precisely 3:18 in the morning, Jae will wake up and sneak out
of her apartment, get into her fathers Jeep and drive to the local beach. Although she never knew why she picked this time, she never regrets it, as the humid city she grew up in was left behind and she had the whole place to herself. City lights illuminated her golden locks, oranges, yellows and whites sparkling like diamonds. Carefully, Jayden removed her earbuds and hit pause on her rose gold Apple phone. She inhaled the mix of cigarettes and seaweed as she fell back on to the soft light blanket. Looking up into the stars, she grew tired and swiftly drifted to sleep.

sunday, september 12, 9:06

Sunlight peeked behind the snowflake clouds,
as a new day began. Jayden was still snoozing peacefully on her piled blankets and cuddling a half eaten popcorn packet and a bottle of root beer. The Sydney Harbour Bridge was packed with cars and trucks, horns echoed through the sea, sending ripples which flowed underneath the pier Jae was in deep slumber on. However, a strong wave pulled in, soaking her causing her to jolt up quickly. Groaning, she collected all her things and trudged back to the sand in her squelchy trainers, only causing it to cling on and cause a mess in her apartment.
"I'm back!" She yelled, she only yelled because if someone was there, they're so mostly deaf,or maybe they've just been ignoring her all her life. P
"Go and do your homework Jayden." Replied a voice from the kitchen, who Jae quickly recognised as her stepmother, Marine.
"I'm 19, Marine. I don't go to school, only if you knew that." Jae sassed, snapping at her on the last few words. She trudged up the stairs in her wet socks and heavy track-suit bottoms. She took of her top and was only in her sports bra as her top was weighing down her shoulders. She walked into her room and slammed the door.

This book is for JaetheHoe ! She is going through a rough time and I decided I would make it for her. I guess Daniel isn't her favourite but I can change it if you want!
kes 😴🖤💍