The Letter From Her Mother.

Disclaimer: first of all, sorry to all for not updating for the past 3 weeks. I had some problems for which I thought that I must leave wattpad. And secondly, this is my first attempt to write an OS on Rikara. This might be great breaking, as its a sad take. So sensitive people may get hurt. Others may continue reading!😁

So starting with the one shot:
She sat, or say collapsed at her bedroom floor. She was lying like a lifeless body, sobbing. She was going through a phase of guilt. A guilt for a crime which she hadn't committed! A guilt for the death of her mother, the loneliness of her father who was living only for her wellbeing. But she couldn't be blamed for this phase. It was after all her mother's decision.

With much guts, she finally walked towards her closet and took the most beautiful letter, written by her 'mother dearest', only for her. She started reading it.

Dear Gaurika,
By the time you would get this letter, I might not be there with you. I may be the most crucial mother of the Earth, who's leaving her daughter before she even born! Please bare this letter of mine as my vocabulary is not strong enough like your artistic dad has. I know, your dad obviously won't tell you about our meet, our marriage and of course, about your birth. But please, do not never fear anything, you should always be brave like Salman Khan and your carefree mother. So before going into flashback, I'll only request you to just read this letter and accept the fact, instead of going on through that dilemma of crying and all.

So this started on like this-people believe in love' at first sight. But we had hate at first sight. I was Gauri Kumari Sharma, a simple 4th grade pass student from Bareilly, having a small shop of religious outfits, and your dad, Mr Omkara Singh Oberoi, one of the most renowned artists of the world. I was getting married to Kali Thakur against my will, only to stop the torture my mother faced from my chacha and Chachi. But that devil agreed 50yrs, was making me only got his desires. His wife had committed suicide and Omkara Ji thought that I was the one behind her death. This was a major misunderstanding going on. I somehow escaped the wedding when I got to know that my mother was still facing torture. I met him again, but this time the villagers we ready to assassinate me. Due to these circumstances, Omkara Ji married me to save me. I had already considered him as my husband with my heart and mind, but the misunderstanding was still going on in his mind. I refused to accept me as his wife. He left for Mumbai, and I followed him, where I met your Dandy mamu. He was a theatre actor, and helped me to get a Tomboy dress-up. I somehow managed to hide my hair in a wig, fit up in jeans and T-shirt and get a new name-Chulbul.

I was hired as a spy on Omkara Ji in the Oberoi mansion,by Ms Svetlana, who was really very money minded and wanted to marry Omkara Ji for fame. You can ask about her by any one of the family members. I emotionally got close to Omkara Ji, and was shocked when he considered me as his best friend. The more he loved chulbul as a friend, he hated Gauri that much, or to say, to the extreme. When I was finally exposed in front of Omkara Ji, post Kali Thakur kidnapping me, I have him the biggest heartbreak and betrayal. It was only your dadi Jahnvi and bua dadi who made us stay. But Omkara Ji only searched for the time to throw me out. We just did a drama in front of Svetlana but it was of no use. When Svetlana was exposed, the whole family came to know about me and all, except choti dadi and your own dadu failed to accept me. I somehow made my place in your dadu's heart, but choti dadi was not ready to accept me, thinking that I was uneducated and this couldn't make a perfect match like how she considered your badi maa, Anika bhojai. Then came bus maa, who wanted a child from me and Omkara Ji and kill him/her to take revenge for her son's death. We somehow managed to file bus maa in a mental Asylum. During this, he recognised that I was innocent. He tried to talk, but I ignored. Love was seen sharp in his eyes, but he couldn't recognise it. The person who once used to give advices on line, was failing to accept his own feelings. After the reunion of bade bhaiya and bhojai, they tried to unite us. Your Jatadhari dad tried to apologise, but I became a tadibaaz. After almost a week later of bade bhaiya and bhojai's remarriage, when he couldn't bear this attitude of mine, he finally confessed. Be shouted a big I LOVE YOU GAURI in the air. He then started giving English tutorials. The session was fun, and made us more close. We were united.

2 years later, or only six months after the birth of your elder sister Anushi, the daughter of Shivaay bhaiya and Anika bhojai, GOd blessed us with an angel like you to us. It felt bliss. But this in return cane as a double shock when the doctor announced that you had a hole in your heart. Only a heart transplant surgery of either the mom or dad could save you. I could see the shock written on Omkara Ji's face. I then just decided-I'll become your donor. This moment was really dreary. He wailed like a 5 year old, only to stop this. But I was fork upon my decision. I couldn't decide that time, I just couldn't get selfish of my life, that too when it's actually about my child and me. Your dad knew that it was useless fighting with me as I couldn't change my decision. He made a promise that I hope he's still following-to take care of you and never let my sacrifice down. Always remember, I'll be with you, in your heart. My operation will start in the next 10 minutes. I'm writing this letter with you in my lap, and me myself in your dad's embrace. Your chachus Shivaay bhaiya and Rudy bhaiya will always be with you, same like your chachis Anika bhojai and Bhavya. Never feel lonely or pensive and keep mourning on your mother's death. Wish you a great life ahead. You are the precious treasure of my life. Take care of your dad, too, who considers you as his Princess.

Your mummy Gauri.

"Gauru, tu ready Mahi hui Abhi tak?" Anushi entered her room to ask her. "Anu beta aap jao. Main apni Princess Ko khud leke aaunga." Her dad Omkara was right behind. Closing the door behind him, he said "phir Gauri ki yaad aayi na?" She nodded in response. Taking her have in his, he said,"your mother was like you. The dabbang Gauri. She always used to address me as Jatadhari chirota, just like Anika bhabhi addresses Shivaay as Billu. Your mother was a fantastic person. Mixing glucose biscuits in tea and doing rather amazing things, she used her brain a lot. I'm lucky to get married to her. Let's go now, she must be waiting, like all others!" "Papa, you must not cry, mummy doesn't like this. You would be addressed Jatadhari once again." Gaurika said,wiping his tears off. He hummed in response and both left down towards the hall to celebrate her 20th birthday. But, before starting the birthday, like every year, they went towards a beautiful portrait of Mrs Gauri Omkara Singh Oberoi, made by her very own husband, hung up neatly on a wall, with she smiling.

Adopted concept of @Kiya_Patel's The Letter.

So this probably the last story I'm writing on wattpad. After this, I'm leaning this platform. This journey was a memorable one. I'll be grateful to all those who loved my stories and appreciated them.

@ShailajaBanthia

@Kitu2003

@GaurikaForever

@RinkyTangri

@aksianayar

@mohasweta

@shivaay009

@lovesshivika

@AshwathyS

And all others, do read this. And last but not the least, I'll miss you guys a lot. A pleasant goodbye to all. Thank you.