~ seventy three ~

lily 

"Lils, come on, let's go to sleep!" Amelia whined. "Shut it, Lia, can't you see I'm trying to complete my homework?!" I replied. "Someone told someone not to procrastinate?" She mused. I narrowed my eyes at her. "Shut up!" I replied angrily, but a smile still made its way into my face. "Hey, do you know the answer to question number 14? Any two ill effects of the  Befuddlement Draught?" I asked twirling my pen in my hand. "You're asking me?! I'm absolute shit at Potions!" She replied, chuckling. "K, I'll just go to Lucy and ask her, I mean she's the best potioneer in our year for a reason, right?" "Right. I'll come along."

I gathered my things and Amelia and I left for the Ravenclaw common room.

"Lily?"
"Yes, Amelia?"
"Are you muffling your cries?"
"Do I look like doing so?"
"Um no?"
"Maybe, someone's super sad-"
I was cut off by a scream. Amelia and I looked at each and we ran in the direction from where the scream came through. Amelia suddenly skidded to a halt and I crashed into her back. "Ow!" "Shush! Check this out!"

I turned my head to see what she was referring to and I gasped.

2 Slytherin students, a blonde and a brunette were torturing a Ravenclaw student with the Cruciatus Curse. Suddenly Amelia grasped my hand. "Is-Isn't t-that Lu-lucy?"
My eyes widened in terror. My cousin and my best friend was lying on the ground and was tortured by two people I knew all too well.

Molly Audrey Weasley and Jennifer Alison Nott.

My vision was instantly clouded by tears and I was god damn scared.

I quickly pulled out my wand and noticed Amelia doing the same but we weren't fast enough because Jennifer had already the Sectumsempra curse at Lucy.

...

cLiFfHaNgEr