Prologue

Medical health problems are physical conditions caused by various diseases. A disease that may provide a symptom of physical hurt or discomfort, emotional distress, somatic sensation that changes from tickle to pain - something that causes anguish and misery that can lead to death … but I don’t care.

There are more vital things to take into consideration than illnesses and childish predicaments in this life.

Life?

Life is not something that I am proud of. It revolves in a world of rules, dissatisfaction and anger. It’s difficult – something that no soul can truly understand. Life is something that I want to end up.

I need answers – answers that will keep me from madness. So I write to you this story. But I don’t guarantee a happy ending …

This story is not those of fantasies where there will be magical powers here and there to save the world from the forces of evil. Nor does it involve vampires and werewolves having a forbidden love with a mortal. It’s not even a teen fiction/love story of an ugly duckling with a fashionista bestfriend turning her into a beautiful swan and ends up walking hand-in-hand with her supermodel boyfriend. No. It’s not that. Not even close. To tell you the truth, this is not even a made-up story.

My name is Shane Sanchez and I’m ready to reveal my darkest secret. It may sound cruel but this is the whole truth.

This story is my life. A life of Deception. A life of Lies.