When he meets your parents @.@

Jeff the killer+

Jeff was worried but not worried at the same time. He didn't want your parents to judge him. "calm down Jeff...they'll love you...well my dad will..." you said trying to calm him down a little. "okay..." Jeff replied whilst sighing. ( I used a smart word yayay cx) ~your home

Jeff had on his usual hoodie and pants...except no blood stains...wouldn't that make such a great first impression!? Blood stains!!...anyways...your mom entered the room. She eyed Jeff carefully. "so this is him? Nice to meet you Jeff." She said while smiling and shaking Jeff's hand. "HONEY GET IN HERE JEFF IS HERE" You dad walked in a growled. "(Y/N) I will not allow you to date this..this THING!" Jeff was angry so...he hit your dad with a lamp and dragged you back to his place. Well..at least your mom liked him...

BEN DROWNED+

Ben decided to go as a normal boy... He had blue contact lenses in, black skinny jeans(not to skinny...) green converses, his regular link hat, and also a green slim top. You thought he looked hawt...coz well he did... "Ready boo?" you asked him. "ready babe." ~at  your home

Ben and your dad we're discussing games...your dad is such a gamer..so while they were doing that out asked your mother "mom...do you like ben?"" Of course!" she exclaimed. Well that went well!

Laughing jack+

Jack was FLIPPING out. "calm down Jesus" you said staring at him like   o.o. Right now he was walking around mumbling words frantically. "there not gonna like me!""yes they will!" and with that you dragged him outside. ~at your house

Well your little bro took a liking to him and your pets and your mom. But OF COURSE your dad didn't want you to date an emo clown. (A/N= if you are emo don't be offended by me saying this shish coz I'm an emo too! emos rule!) "Son. Freak show. Loser. Emo." your dad kept repeating those words which really pissed off jack. As soon as your father said man whore BOOM jack tackled him to the ground. "IDGAF WHAT YOU SAY! IM STAYING WITH (Y/N)-CHAN WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!" You were shocked by his outburst yet you were still proud. Jack pulled you into a passionate kiss as your mom awed, your bro said gross, and your dad growled. After that you both left to go back to his place.

Sonic.exe+

You and sonic were already at your house making out. You were in a awkwardish postion. Sonic was lying over top of you and you were under him. (Duh! cx) Just as it was getting heated your 20 year old bro walked in. He growled. "DAD MOM THERE SUCKING EACH OTHERA DAMN FACES." And with that he walked away glaring at sonic. Oh yeah! Sonic had blue hair..duh...blue eyes, a blue tank top, black jeans, black fingerless gloves, blue converses. He was gorgeous xD. Your dad walked in, luckily sonic got off of you just in time.He studied sonic. He let out a hmmph sound. Your mom walked in and hugged sonic. Since sonic wanted to make a good impression he hugged back. Your father didn't like that sonic/x was a bad boy but he'll get over it. Soooo I guess that went good. The dinner was great. Your sister loved his blue hair, she kept touching it making you laugh as sonic struggled to not kill her then and there. "well... ready to go x?" "yup" as soon as he answered that he was already outside.