sara hates anika

OBEROI MANSION
Late Afternoon
Anika because of continuous crying faints while hugging Shivay, Shivay who has no option picks Anika up in his arms and keeps her on the bed and leaves the room. (AN – Guys Sara has witnessed everything but before Shivay could see her she left)
In the dinning area, Prinku is waiting for all when Shivay comes to her and informs her about Anika's condition and goes to call the doctor. (Guys he didnt ask about Sara because he is already worried and tensed bec of Anika as she is his "responsibility").
Prinku is near Anika in her room when Shivay enters the room with the doctor. The doctor checks Anika and gives her an injection because of which she gains her consciousness.
Doctor – Mr Oberoi she is very weak at the moment and lately it seems that she has been thinking a lot about something and is giving unwanted pressure on her mind and because of which she fainted. You have to take care of her and make sure she eats properly.
Shivay – Yeah sure doc, Thank you for coming.

Doc ask Anika to take care of herself and leaves bidding good bye to all.
Shivay – Anika, look now you have to stop crying and think about yourself, we cant change what has happened(MS death), we can only accept the reality and move on. I have been telling you this since so many days and now even the doc said the same thing and Im sure if not mine then you will listen and follow what the doc said.
He gave a smile to Anika, she too smiled back at him and then he left the room and went to see his darling daughter Sara while Prinku went to get some juice for Anika.
Shivay after looking for Sara in the living area comes to her room where he saw Sara sitting on her bed and crying, holding her mother's photo closed to her heart. Shivay got worried and upset seeing his Princess like this and went to her.
Shivay(Concerned) – Sara meri jaan what's wrong, why are you crying?
Sara didnt respond.

Shivay – Sara talk to daddy, are you crying because of me, did I do something wrong and you are complaining mumma about it.
Sara(Looking at Shivay, with her eyes full of tears) – I dont want to talk to you, you lied you me, I hate you.
Shivay(Sad after listening to Sara) – Nahi beta daddy can never lie to you and even cant spend a single second thinking that you hate me and will not talk to me, You are the only one I have, my world, my everything.(Now Shivay has tears in his eyes)
Sara – If Im your only world then who is that aunty(Anika) staying in our house?
just then Prinku and Anika comes to Sara's room looking for shivay and Sara. Sara looked at Anika and started shouting on her
Sara(To Anika)- Why are you here, what do you want, leave my room, I hate you.
Shivay looked at Sara shouting and then at Anika whose eyes was full of tears. Shivay got worried for both Sara and Anika.
Shivay – Sara what's wrong, stop it, this is very bad, you should talk to aunty properly.
Sara – Why daddy, why should I behave with her, she is bad, she is here to take my mumma's place, I know you will make her my new mumma and this is the reason she refused to marry on that day and because of that aunty got punished by God and God took her daddy away from her.