Hey, Did You Fi- JESUS CHRIST!!!

A/n: This chapter sucks [dick] but butt-fuck it.

I just hurriedly finish this and my eyes burn like fucking hell. Be happy you stupid fucks, for I sacrificed my sleep here...

Also, comment which character's scenario did you like best.

Or not if you didn't like any of them. Whatever.

————————————————

⟪Someone Walking In...⟫

————————————————

『BENDY』

"Oh my– There!"

The humanoid cartoon shouted as he was being pounded quite savagely by his beloved lover. Mouth open while his tongue sticking out and also drool dripping on the side of his lips as his prostate was being hit.

Loud moans escaped his mouth as he scratched the surface of the brown desk. [Name] smirked at his moaning lover and kissed the humanoid devil cartoon's lips while shoving his tongue inside.

Bendy could only moan as his lover continue to dominate the fuck outta him.

The black haired human cartoon felt the familiar knot on his stomach, he look at his lover with a pleading look on his face.

"G-gah~ [N-name] I w-wanna c–"

He didn't managed to finished his sentence as he moan louder when his partner sucked on his sweet spot while still brutally hitting his prostate.

"What is it love?~"

The [Hair color]ette asked slyly as he continue to suck the cartoon's collarbone which is where his sweet spot is. The humanoid cartoon scratched his back as he moaned out.

The humanoid cartoon came again. The [Hair color]ette was about to say something when a shout made him and his lover stop and look at the direction of the shout.

There, in the doorway, stood the fucking brunette cartoonist who has a shock expression on his face with a red blush on his cheeks.

"I-I... I'll comeback when you guys finish..."

Henry said as he hurriedly closed the door with a loud slam and leaving the two males. After that, Bendy looked at his lover and grinned.

"Well... You heard what he said, right? Let's continue and finish this~"

✒✏✒

『BORIS』

Boris blushed bright red as he let out a rather loud moan escape his mouth. His lover could only grin at him as he continue to suck at his hole.

"T-there!"

The human wolf shouted as his partner hit his prostate with his tongue. They were doing "it" in the human male's office; where Boris is being eaten out on the [Hair color]ette's desk.