Chapter 8

Ender Dragon's PoV

I can't believe it. My heart pounded with joy. She actually said it. She said yes! "Now go prepare, Selena." I said. I flew back to the castle, telling everyone the news. They were happy. I've been never this happy ever since Candy died. I started to love my life again. I asked the royal dressmaker to sew a dress for Selena.

*A few weeks later*

It's finally the ball. The day I've been waiting for. I stood in the middle of the ballroom, waiting for Selena. She then appeared at the top of the staircase. She looked stunning. I stretched out my paw, motioning for her to dance. She held it, and we danced as if we were a couple. I decided I would finally tell her. "Selena," I began, heart beating fast. "Yes, Ender?" "I-I love you." I blushed as those three words slipped out of my snout. She stroked my snout. Then, her lips touched mine. My mind exploded with joy, as I put my arms around her. "I love you too, Ender." As she went away to get some drinks, I went to the balcony, thinking what just happened. I heard footsteps behind me. "Who's there?!" I turned around to see a cloaked figure, which was the last thing I saw before I blacked out.

FIRST CLIFFHANGER EVER

Who do you think it is? A drunk enderman? Comment what you think!