chapter 4

I finish making breakfast and i see Ademir and Mikey coming they sit down next to jake. I walk over and give them a grop hug/friendship kinda thing, i love you guys i say we love you to they all say at the same time. I kiss Ademir while still in the hug and the boys each kiss one of my cheeks i smile and go back to get there food. Here i said handing over the food , thanks i say i walk over and get my plate we finish eating and sit down to watch tv, i remember some really nice memories of me and Ademir i closed my eyes and smiled. Yo karina ya good i hear mikey say yeah just remembering some giid memories, i look over at Ademir and look at his face i smile and i started to get a little FAN GIRL ATTACK FAN GIRL ATTACK. Ademir chukles and says hmmm you haveny had one of those in a while, i blush and smile. (Baby crying)
I get up and i get pulled back down i got it Ademir said, i nodd he comes back with the baby i smile and looked over at Jake and Mikey i smile. Ademir sits down next to me and i start talking to him and he smiles amd i took a picture ⬇⬇⬇⬇

 Ademir sits down next to me and i start talking to him and he smiles amd i took a picture ⬇⬇⬇⬇

(Lets just pretend ademir is carrying him)❤😻😻😂😂😂

Omg i haven't volged or posted in a while i hear mikey said panicking,  omg yooo i totally forgot. I smile and i pass them there ready video and ready to upload vlog. They watch over it and look up at me Karina thank you the said getting up and hugging me,i signle Ademir to come over he gets up and brings the baby we all do another group hug i smile and we let go. Omg karina you should of slept and get some rest green eye's said, no worries i was awake and decided to make my video and why not do yallz,And plus i got so much sleep i didnt fell like going to bed. You're a life saver karina thank you curled hair said, i smile and look at Ademir and the baby both a sleep.

 You're a life saver karina thank you curled hair said, i smile and look at Ademir and the baby both a sleep

Jake and mikey smile and so do i we decided to go up to my room and vlog for tomorrow's upload. It was already getting late and chilly so i went to go get a blanket and cover Ademir and the baby up. I kiss his lips and kiss the baby forehead good night my loves i say while walking away.

Sorry i haven't posted this hurricane Harvey been kepping me bussy but i think its over so i.think im back on track so yeah

Hope u enjoyed peace ✌✌✌✌✌✌✌