Teaser

"Fuck! We can't even hunting in peace. Those lowly human keep on wandering around the forest. Shall we kill them instead of animals?" Jungkook, being the youngest of the wolf among his pack sighed in despair.

Namjoon, the Alpha- leader of his pack glared dangerously to Jungkook. Hot-blooded wolf like Jungkook sometimes acted on his instincts, not his mind. Namjoon also felt disturbed in hunting last night due to the presence of human but he knew why human wandered around Enchanted Forest under the Full Moon.

They are seeking for her..

"Don't you know that human world is in chaotic right now?" Jimin, the yellowish- brown wolf joined the conversation, perked the interest in the only red-flames wolf, Taehyung.

"What do you mean?" Taehyung asked in curiosity.

Namjoon being the smartest of the wolf pack eyes Taehyung, "Human is like us. They are also hunting."

"Hunting for what?"

Namjoon sighed deeply, this is not the right time to inform them. Even he also not quite sure, like is she even real? He also heard about her rumor existence since he was a pup but never comes crossed to her in life. She is the most mysterious magical creature afterall..Namjoon started, "Thousand years ago, the Legend has said she was the most beautiful magical creature- blessed with naive, innocent smile, her face is more beautiful than thousands of Moon combined. But-"

"But what?" Suddenly the Beta of the group, Min Yoongi interested to know about the Legend.

"But- she also the most wicked magical creature- she bewitched all the men to devour their hearts."

All the wolves gasped in shock with the sudden story of Legend. Jungkook stared into the Alpha's eyes, "So, do you mean that those lowly Human are hunting for her because she slaughtered men for her dinner?"

"No. Not her."

The confusion hinted on the wolves's face as Namjoon takes a deep breath before he continued, "She is not the one who slaughtered the men. The foxes are the one who slaughtered the men for her."

"W-What?!"

Taehyung stand up in shock with the sudden mention of the foxes. Since thousands years ago, he loathed foxes the most. That wicked, sly creature!

"But foxes are never found anymore since the War. Like, they are never exists!" Jimin argued the Alpha as the Alpha already knew that coming.

Namjoon continued, "As she born, the foxes shall be born. Foxes are her companion. Loyalty, foxes will only serve to her. That's why they slaughtered the men to give their heart to her."

"It is like slaves to me." Taehyung harshly commented. Namjoon only eyed him, "Foxes attracted to her as much they attracted to the Moon- just like us."

"They are definitely different from us!" Yoongi argued the Alpha- felt exasperated when the Alpha compared their kind with those wicked, sly creature. The flame of argument between foxes and wolves always ignited since the War.

"And she shall served for whom?"

A sweet chuckle emitted from the red-flames wings Pheonix, Hera. An adored smile curved on Taehyung's face as soon his eyes landed on the ruler of his heart, Hera.. But no one ever noticed the smile crept onto Yoongi's lips as soon the Pheonix arrived. Flapping big majestic her wings that shining under the blazing sun, "Their Queen just arrived."

"Whose Queen?" Jin asked curiously.

Namjoon stared deeply onto each of his pack, "The fox's Queen. And her heart shall deeply served only for Moon."

Taehyung already felt the hatred flames onto his heart for her already, "What they called her?"

"Daughter of the Moon."

***

Welcome to Enchanted Forest..

Irene/ Daughter of the Moon

Kim Taehyung / Red-flames Wolf

Oh Sehun / Moon-silver Wolf

Hera / Pheonix Goddess