WonderLand meeting Nastu

Author~Chan Editor: I currently editing this without her permission so that why some parts are not edited fully if some are not! Any way hope you enjoy this story!

Lucy POV

I'm outside with my mom, Layla Heartfilia drinking tea. My mom is reading a book called 'fairy tail' I was drinking my tea then I saw something white in one of our flower path I follow into it stop it turn and saw it was a bunny.

It turn into a human and said "Hi am Natsu"

I had made the 'O'face and then I snap out of it when I saw a hand in front of my face and said "My name Lucy Heartfilia"

He just smiled he give me water and said "Drink this!"

I drank it then I felt like was getting smaller and smaller he said to follow him and I did as  I was told  he took me to a tree and then he said "Doki doki" and he grabbed my hand and said "let's go." I follow he took me to this place where  every thing here look weird and strange.

"Lets meet my friends!" He than took me to a place called Wonderland.

No ones POV

Lucy saw a sign that said Wonderland and saw clocks with wings flying around and walking playing card cards but then out of no where. Nastu picks her up and said "Let's follow the walking cards"

Lucy face was red cuz a boy pick her up

He than asked " Luce you ok."

"Yup, I am fine!" She reply back. She was confuse about Luce. "What you mean, 'Luce'?"

"Yup Luce it your nickname! You don't like it?"

"I do like it, forget it why are we following the cards?"

"Oh" because Nastu said with a smile on his face, " My friend Erza lives with them. My friend is the Queen of the Hearts."

Nastu POV

"Luce we are here!" She than jump out my with slight fade of pink over her cheeks.

"Are you sure you okay?" I asked her one more time but she just nods her head.

I yelled "Ezra!"

I heard her voice saying "Who dear calls me when I'm eating my strawberry cake?!" She look very mad.

I push Luce there and say "Hey Ezra, look I found a new friend!"

Erza than grew a smile on her face instead if anger look. "I am Ezra and you are?"

"Lucy, but you can call me what you want." Lucy says in a worry tone.

Than Gray Hatter came out of no where and said "Ezra your scaring her!"

Then levy came and said "Hi, I am levy!" She continued to speak "I heard your name is Lucy am I right?"

Lucy nods her head and Levy ask "Do you like book, I love books so does my family!"

Lucy smiles "I love books" and they had a whole conversation on things about book and they hug each other and said best friends and laughs. I say where's happy I thought he was here no he with Wendy and Carla Wendy said she could not come. Well I guess time for you to go home I say with said face.

Lucy POV
I said I'll come back the next day and we can play and talk all day I said because I say that Nastu was upset he smiles and he said ok I'll take you home and I said bye to everyone said see you soon Nastu took me home said I'll be back at 2:00 meet me at this tree and remmber the words I said nod my head he said ok when you can come anytime you those word oh before you go drink this you shoul be normal by the time you get home I'll leave the bottle here for the next time you come it will be in the tree I waved good bye and walk home and saw  mom still reading the book she said Lucy lets go it getting dark I said ok mom. I had good time n wonderland 

(If you don't get what I mean this what I meant by walking play cards)