Chapter 3

I does woke up with Freddie on top of me with her head on my stomach. I saw Hunter in his stomach on the floor with his hair cut. That's the last time I'm eating that much sugar. I remember last night. Oh my god the boys are wearing this

 Oh my god the boys are wearing this

He

. Oh that's right they lost the beet. Esme made a lot of cupcakes which were for my school but  the school changed there minds. Well she letted us ate about 200 cupcakes I'm does shock was wearing this

 Well she letted us ate about 200 cupcakes I'm does shock was wearing this

I sighed and pushed him off of me. I walked to the bathroom and found Bruno sleeping in the bathtub. I does laughed. I took off my jacket and throw it at him. His eyes went wide open and saw me. " WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR " he yelled and I does laughed. " Get out ok " " Fine " he said and got up and thrown jacket back at me.  I used the bathroom. When I was done I walked out and saw Jaz was the only one in the room. " Well I'm surprised you don't have a headache " " Why you say that " I said looking into his golden eyes what I loved since I was in diaper. I remember when I was little that he was the second person I love to sleep I his arms. I don't know why but my mom tells me that. She always makes this face when I bring up Jaz ever since I started to have a very very small crush on him but he is dating Alice so it would never happen. " Umm their is something I have to tell you Mia " he said. But he never calls me by my actual name. He half the tins calls me M. " What " " Me and my family are leaving with Jacob too " " WHAT NO N- " I got cut off by Jaz smashing his lips onto my. I was shocked at her but kissed back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his  arms around my waist. I heard clapping. Me and him separated and I looked to see who it was. Rose. " Rose " I said and she does shocked her head. " Rose don't tell Alice please " " I can't believe you did this to Alice Jasper between everything what you two have even trough " " Rosalie don't- " " DO WHAT JASPER TELL ALICE YOU KISSED MIA " she said and Alice was behind her and she looked like if she could break out crying " What " she whispered but a human couldn't hear but I could " Alice " " N-no " she said backing  up to the wall " Alice please listen I- " I said and she just took off running " Aww shit " Rose said and took off running and so did Jasper before looking back at me and I just fallen to my knees and felt like crying but I just held it in because I don't want to be a crying baby. I just got up and walked down to the kitchen and Esme and the boys were looking at me weirdly while I was walking down the stairs " Mia MIA " Esme whispered and then yelled while I ran down the stairs and I just fallen to my knees and busted out crying while she held me.