Chapter 11 [Minrin's Jacket]

Minrin's POV

*phone ringing*

My phone rang as I am on my way home from my Mom's office. I went there after I left Sehun in the SM entertainment's lobby.

It's already evening now, around 8' o'clock I think.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said as I answered my phone. The call is from Jongin oppa.

(Minrin yah!) The guy on the other line shouted at me so I moved my phone a little from my ears.

"What Sehunnie? Why are you using Jongin's phone huh?" I asked Sehun. "And why are you shouting at me?" I added because his voice was really loud that I think my eardrums just got damaged.

(Mianhae Minrin, I just called you because I want to remind you that we're going out tomorrow morning. And you will be with me the whole day.) He said, still with a loud voice.

"Sehunnie! Of course I know that. And why is your voice so loud huh? I'm not deaf, you kid!" I move away my phone a little from my ear.

(Sorry again Minrin. I just want you to hear it clearly so you will really go tomorrow with me.) He repeated.

"Of course I will go with you tomorrow. I promise you right? And. ."

"Promises must be fulfilled, it should not be broken./ Promises must be fulfilled, it should not be broken." We both said to each other.

"Haha. You are really my best friend Sehunnie. See you tomorrow arasso?" I said.

(Yes Minrin. See you on our date.) He said with a shy tone and I chuckled.

"Hahaha. Date? Oh yeah. It's a friendly date. A best friend date." I said and smiled.

(Yes. Of course, friendly date. Annyeong.) He said in a low and dissapointed voice and hang up the phone. What happened to him? He's really a moody one.

I just put my phone on my bag and walked to my room. I take a bath and I also prepared my things and clothes that I will bring back in Paris.

"Oh, I think I have to sleep now." I told myself and sighed as I am seeing myself in front of the mirror. I pick the hair brush and started to comb myself before I go to sleep when my phone rang.....again.

"Yobosaeyo?" I said.

(Hey Minrin. Are you going to sleep now?) the voice on the other line.

"You again Sehunnie? Waeyo? Why are you using Jongin oppa's phone again?" I asked him.

(I'm on his house right now. We're practicing some dance for our training. And I forgot to bring my phone so I'm using Jongin's phone instead.) he explained.

"Oh, I see. Then why did you call?" I asked.

(Just to remind you that we were going out tomorrow morning. You're going to spend your day with me.) he said, again!

"What? Again? That's the second time Sehunnie. I already know it. We're going out tomorrow morning." I am now shouting at him.

(Hehe. Yes. Don't be mad. Annyeong Minrin. See you tomorrow.) then he ended the call.

Looks like Sehunnie is excited for tomorrow huh?

*phone ringing*

I looked at my phone and it was Jongin's number again.

"Aish! What now? You're going to remind me again about tomorrow?" I said to Sehunnie as I answered the phone.

(Sorry again Minrin. But I'm just telling you to please buy me a ddokboki. Please? The one that is not spicy.) he said.