Chapter 10

The scenes were written by NY_rose. Special thanks to @RangerOfLove for help with this chapter and tell me what she thinks is needed in the story and the idea! :)

Before you read I want to tell you all that Noel had loved Cheryl for three years. It had turned into one-sided love driving it to the edge of obsession.

Noel

She was under my control, under my thumb, drowning in the false pool of lust. I had wrapped her around my fingers. She wouldn;t really see what was coming her way. I had deliberately planned it all. Each and every aspect was planned by me, the looks, the touching, stepping into her personal space more like consuming it. She was a fool to think that I was falling for her. I had made Karen believe that I was liking her asked her about Allison like I cared for her. Everything was a facade and it was soon going to come down and leave Allison is tears.

I knew ever since she has been working on me she hasn't contacted Adam or anyone at Preston's. There were times I felt like she was innocent but my mind said she wasn't. The image of Adam and her couldn;t leave my mind. Had Adam sent his fuck toy to my company to steal? Or was she his girlfriend? How fucking sick was Adam to use his girlfriend and how disgusting Allison was to be here with me like this? It made me want to pull away from touching her but somehow the thought of her doing this because of some other reason popped into my mind. I t felt like deja vu. However, there were so many things that came up with Ally. Some things didn't match up and some did. At times I felt I was making a mistake but then my mind would scream at me that it wasn't. The things that would make up and point out Ally as danger would pop in my mind and only thenI knew what I was doing was right.

"Do it," as the words rolled out of her lips an unknown desire took over me. Her body wasn't an ugly one. She was beautiful I couldn't deny that. Her body felt like pearls under my fingers. My lips descended upon hers with no control. Something pulled me to her or maybe it was just me attracted to a beautiful woman. Who wouldn't be? She was every man's and even woman's desire. I had felt her lips upon mine, they were soft but I hadn't had the taste of them. They were sweet like honey. Soft honey lips kissed me and I could feel my insides stirring a different kind of emotions. I sucked on her lower lip and kissed her with all I had got. I wanted to stop but it wasn't possible. She made me feel something so close to what Cheryl did. It was hard to control every essence of myself. I reached for the back of her neck, my fingers lacing through her long hair, holding her captive as my other arm wrapped around her waist bringing her closer to me. Her hands flew to my chest as a moan escaped her lips. The magnetic pull she had on me was too hard to resist. She pushed gainst my chest gently in a desperate need of air. Her breath ragged and heavy. I didn't let her leave from my grasp. I wrapped both my hands around her waist.

I didn't want to lose her. She needed to learn a lesson. She had to be taught because if I didn't then how would she run back to those fucking Preston's and Adam. I wanted to tell then that I knew about them all. I wanted her to take this message to them that I was coming for them, that I was going to fucking destroy them. Her hazel eyes clouded with lust stared in mine. Maybe it was the damn combination of ecstasy and sleeping pill that I had spiked her drink with kicking in her system. They both were in small dose enough to have her high and tired for an hour or two. Her eyes searched for something in mine but I don't know what. All she could have seen was the lust but not what lay behind them.

Richard had told me he was going to destroy me but what he didn't know was that I was going to destroy him first. He had taken Cheryl away from me now I will rip apart his social standing, company and his friends part by part. I would send back his rat to him deranged. This was war and everything was fair in war and love.

"I don't want things to turn awkward after this." her low voice was not seductive but filled with concern. Was she backing out or this was the game she was playing? Maybe she didn't have any thoughts about the fact that I knew. Oh, girl! I know every dirty secret of yours. I don't think things would be awkward between us because I was sure when I was done with her she won't ever dare enter in my firm ever again.