17 : The Idiot Husband

Kanishk's Pov

"Pack your things, Miss. Aisha, you're no longer working for me," I said and walked back to my chair.

"You can't do this!!" she spoke angrily.

"Can't I?" I asked with a sweet smile, "Well guess what? I just did," I say and start up my laptop again, dismissing her.

"But you have to understand I did this for you and-" Before she could continue to annoy me I picked up the phone and dialed security. "What are you doing? I'm talking here-"

"Come to my office immediately and throw Miss. Aisha out of the premises," I say and put down the phone without looking up at her. 

"How could you do this to me? I'm going to make you pay for this Kanishk Kapoor and I won't leave that bitch Siya for making-"

She couldn't complete the sentence because I was up from my chair the moment she called my wife the bad word. "Watch your mouth Aisha, or I swear I will make you wish that you haven't had ever met me," I warn her and before she could say anything further, the security was there.

"Take her away, and if she ever comes back for any reason, immediately call the police, got it?" I ask the guards and see them nod their heads as they took her out of my cabin with her screaming at me.

I close my cabin door irritated and vexed. Angry, I picked up the glass from my desk and threw it on the wall as I saw it shatter into small glasses.

"Dude, what the hell is going on here?" Rishi walked in perplexed as he entered my cabin with a 'Have you lost it' look on his face.

"Nothing," I answer and he walks towards me slowly as if I was going to beat him up if he walked any faster. 

Or maybe I should just beat him up, my hands were itching for it.

"Then why did I see your PR screaming at you and Siya outside the office?" he says and sits down on the chair in front of me and I just sat there glaring at him.

"She's not the company's PR anymore, I threw her out," I say and look at him.

"Yeah I got that much, I was asking why?" He asks and I tell him all the things that happened since last night.

"Are you not happy with Siya, Kanishk?" he asks and I look at him irritated.

"You want to ask me that after I just told you about that crazy Aisha?" I ask him and he shrugs his shoulder.

"I have my priorities straight," He answers smugly and I almost roll my eyes.

"Whatever," I mutter and start my laptop again.

"You didn't answer me," he says and I sigh.

"Fine. I like her." 

"I never asked if you liked her," he asks with a mischievous smile.

"You did," I say confidently.

"No, I didn't. I asked if are you happy in this marriage?" He asks again and I give him a glare.

"Well I would've been if Siya wouldn't fight with me for every single thing I say," I tell him and he scoffs.

"Knowing you Kanishk, she wouldn't get angry just like that, you always rile her up," he tells me.

"No I don't," I say offended.

"Yes you do, for heaven's sake you told her yesterday at the dinner that work is more important to you than going on a honeymoon," he says irritated.

"But that's true, and I thought you should always be honest in the marriage," I tell him.

"Are you serious right now?" He says with a scoff.

"What? It's true, work is more important than going on a honeymoon," I say, not knowing what he finds wrong with this. He is a businessman too, he should know.

"You basically told her that work is more important to you than her," he tells me as if explaining it to a toddler.

"I did not say that," I say offended.

"You did, you dumbass, how did you become a CEO?" he says and I give him a glare.

"Why is me, being a CEO, in any way related to Siya right now?" I say enough with his thoughts.

"Dude, don't you get it? You said no to the honeymoon, which indirectly means you don't want to spend time with Siya," he says and I frown.

"But I want to spend time with her," I say and he groans.

"Then this is not how you do it, you idiot, do something about it," he says.

"What should I do?" I say frowning and think about Siya and how she must've thought that I didn't want to spend time with her.

"Talk to her you idiot," he says in a duh tone and I give him a glare.

"Stop calling me an idiot," I say and he shakes his head.

"If you behave like an idiot, you deserve to be called an idiot," he says and I throw a paperweight at him which he just catches with a smug smile.

"Stop playing with me, go and talk to her," he says.

"But she must be in her office right now," I say.

"So?"

"So she must be busy," I tell him and he roll his eyes at me.

"Have you even visited her office Kanishk? Aleast once?" he asks and I shake my head.

"No, I was busy," I say, a little embarrassed to say that I haven't once visited my wife's office.

"That's why I call you an idiot Kanishk," Rishi says and throw back the paperweight at me which was unexpected and it hit me hard on my chest.

"What the hell man, that hurt," I say and he stands up.

"Stop being a baby and go meet your wife and clear your misunderstandings," he says and starts walking towards the door.

"Wait," I call out and he turns back towards me, "Let's meet tonight at my house," I say and he looks at me confused.

"Why?" he asks looking so very confused.

"Today is Football finals, how can you forget?" I ask offended that he forgot such an important day.

His face turns into one of recognition and he grins.

"Oh right, look at that you idoit, you even made me forget such an important day," he tells me with a scowl.

"Call me idiot one more time and I'll tell Ananya that you called her fat," I say blackmailing him with a smirk on my face.

I see him smiling and I frown, it always worked when I blackmailed him with this and he would always freak out about it, but what is with him today?

"What?" I ask looking at his smiling face.

"What if I tell Siya that you called her fat?" he asks and this time it was my turn to look shocked and his turn to smirk.

"I did not call her fat," I say and he smiles again.

"Yes I know that, but does she know that?" he asks teasing me and I glare at him.

"This blackmailing won't work on me Mr. Kanishk Kapoor, now you're married too, now I can play the reverse card," he says winking and I pick up the paperweight to throw at him but before I could do that, he got out of my office laughing loudly. 

Idiot.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Vote and Comment
Thank You