1.7

Lauren woke up to the sound of laughter, and when she opened her eyes she was met with the most beautiful brown eyes she had ever seen smiling down at her. She was still in her room, but unlike when she fell asleep, she wasn't cuddled into Normani anymore. She now had Dinah's strong arms securely wrapped around her, making her feel incredibly safe, while her head was rested on Dinah's chest.

"Hello my darling Lo, how are you feeling this fine afternoon," The blond asked her with a warm smile playing on her face.

"I'm better n-now" Lauren smiled tiredly and cuddled further into Dinah's chest while letting out a small yawn. Dinah chuckled making her chest rise up and down as she laughed, causing Lauren's head that positioned on her chest to hurt in the process. The green eyed girl let out a small whimper as her head started throbbing again and Dinah instantly stopped laughing.

"Are you okay baby? I'm so sorry" she said apologetically and looked down at the girl who was cuddled into her, now shutting her eyes tightly as the pain was only increasing.

"Head hurts" Lauren muttered out and opened her eyes to look over at Normani with pleading eyes.

"I think it's time for you to take your medicine again don't you think Lo" Normani smiled as she got up to get some medicine. But when she stood up Lauren reached for her whimpering, not wanting her to leave.

"Lauren I can't get your medicine if you won't let me leave." Normani tried but to no use, Lauren only shook her head which caused it to hurt even worse. "Okay love, I'll text Meggie so she can come with some medicine. How does that sound?"

Lauren hesitantly let go off Normani and slowly nodded her head.

"Okay babygirl" Normani smiled softly as she laid down next to Lauren again who left her safe spot in Dinah's arms to cuddle into her best friend again. Normani reached for her phone to text Lauren's older sister, but the green eyed girl tightened her hold on the dark skinned girl instead.

"Dinah, can you grab my phone?" Normani asked, nodding towards where it was placed only a few meters away on the bedside table.

"Of course" Dinah answered as she got up to get Normani her phone, noticing how the oldest of the three couldn't move due to the little monkey she had glued to her side. She grabbed her phone and gave it to Normani who gave a smile as a thank you.

Three minutes after Normani sent the text to Lauren's oldest sister the girl came into the room with a glass of water, what Norman presumed was the medicine and a bowl of some unknown soup. Seeing her sister entering the room Lauren instantly hid in Normani's chest and shook her head.

"What's wrong boo, don't you want your head to feel better?" Megan asked as she sat down on the side of the bed, putting the bowl of soup on the bedside table next to Normani so she could hand her little sister her medicine and the glass of water.

Lauren hesitantly took the glass of water and the little white pill and brought it to her mouth, swallowing her medicine with some water and making a grimace after. When the green-eyed girl saw her best friend reaching for the soup she instantly hid in Dinah's arm, not feeling like eating.

"Lo" Normani started with a loving but firm voice, "I know you don't want to, but you need to eat this. I'm pretty sure you ate neither breakfast nor lunch and your belly was making hungry noises while you were asleep so I'm fairly certain that your body is craving food like any other human be" she said while handing the bowl to Dinah so she could help the youngest one get more comfortable.

Dinah sat up and rested her back against the headboard on Lauren's bed, with Lauren still in her arms.

"My darling Lo, do you think you could turn around for me. You don't have to eat all of it, but please try for me. You will feel a lot better afterwards." the Tongan girl smiled as she brushed some of the green eyed girl's hair out of her face. "Please baby"

It took the three a good 25 minutes before Lauren turned around in Dinah's embrace and was now seated on her lap, with her back against the older girl's chest as she slowly started scooping up some soup on the spoon and brought it to her mouth. The Tongan girl kissed the back of the younger girl's head as she proudly watched her eat about half of the small portion Megan had brought up before putting the spoon down and letting a few tears spill.

"Shh babybear you're alright, we're all so proud of you," Normani said as she hurried to her best friend's side and rubbed her arm in a calming matter. "You don't have to eat more, you did great" She continued as Megan took the bowl from her sister and brought it downstairs.

"You wanna know something exciting?" Dinah whispered in the crying girl's ear softly and Lauren looked up at her questioningly. "When the weekend comes around, you and I are going to spend those three days together. Just you and me" Dinah smiled and kissed the pale girl's cheek lovingly.

"R-really?" Lauren hiccuped and smiled slightly at the idea of spending the entire weekend with the girl she had a crush on.

"Absolutely" Dinah said as she played with Lauren's hair softly. "I've got it all planned out" She said smiling brightly causing the youngest to giggle.

"I'm really e-excited"

"Me too babygirl, me too"

"Hey what about me" The dark skinned girl exclaimed as she crossed her arms and made the biggest pouty face she could, trying to pull off a show.

"You're not i-in-invited Manibear" Lauren giggled and poked her best friend's cheek.

"How rude!"

"Don't be sad, you can d-date Allycat." Lauren smiled innocently causing Mani to blush.

"Ooooh does someone have a crush" Dinah teased as Normani's cheeks turned an even darker shade of red and she looked down, avoiding the two lovers teasing gaze.

"Doesn't matter, she told us in the group chat that she was straight" Normani mumbled.

"Girl, she has them heart eyes for you. Trust me!" Dinah smirked at her new friend who looked up with hopeful eyes.

"Wait for reals?" she exclaimed, not hiding the excitement present in her voice.

"Mani she looks at you like y-you were sculptured b-by cupid himself" Lauren piped in causing her best friend to smile.

"Okay babybear I believe you" She smiled and leaned forward to Eskimo kiss the now giggling girl. "I'll think about it, maybe I'll ask her out." She said causing the other two girls to squeal in excitement.

"By the w-way DJ, it's you and I, n-not you and me" Lauren mumbled referring to Dinah's mistake earlier in the conversation.

"Oh shut up you little spoon" Normani groaned and kissed her cheek.

Downstairs in the kitchen, Megan was smiling while talking to Rose.

"Dinah asked her on a second date Rosie" the older sister smiled.

"Really? that's amazing, I really like Dinah and I know Lauren does as well. She'll be good for our wittle baby" She laughed and went to hug Megan.

"Yeah she is, we just have to hope she decides to stick around."

Heeeeello lovelies, I'm sorry for taking a while to update, but I actually started writing this chapter on the train on my way home from school this Friday, but then I got really sick so I wasn't able to finish it...

I'm also gonna need to have surgery to get my tonsils out soon because it's because of them that I get sick all the time. So when I do have the surgery the recovery time is around two weeks, so I most likely will not update during that time. But I'll let you know before when I know what date I'm having the surgery and then you'll know why there won't be any update's for a little while.

Aaaaaaaanyays, how are you all? Everything good? Have you all started school yet??

QOTD: Do you sleep with any stuffed animals??

AOTD: Yeah I do, I sleep with a bunny called 'Kanin' (bunny in swedish), and then I also sleep with a stuffed Nala :)

Baiiiiiiii