Ecstasy [Sequel]

Fan-Fiction Title: Ecstasy [Sequel]

Pairing: Michaelis, Sebastian x Phantomhive, Ciel [Kuroshitsuji]

Circle/Author: Takayashi, Haru

Language: English

ღღღ

Erase all the bad memories of it, every single thing about that night.

Mark every inch of my body. Seal me with your everything.

Until I am swallowed by the everlasting abyss of the darkness...

Forever trapped, just like I have always been.

Now, Sebastian, what will you do?

=========================================================

Sebastian breathed, his breath racing through his veins unnaturally. His crimson eyes, unfeeling, gazed at the young man under his body. A blink. Two blinks. Then a grin. The butler simply laughed, his face twisting into an expression of mischief. His hands slid from the bed to the delicate skin of his master. Fingers crawling all over Ciel's thigh, running upwards to his lower half where only his dress shirt resided.

Does it always have to be this way? The sudden thought crossed his mind, bringing his actions to a halt. No... For the young master, this shouldn't be the solution. Ah... I shouldn't relive young master's past.

Sensing Sebastian's hesitation, Ciel furrowed his brows with a clean frown. The young man withdrew his hands from the other, and the butler stood on his feet in an instant as he adjusted his wrinkled attire. Sebastian adverted his gaze, but his lips curled into a soft smile. "The young master must be tired, am I right?" He chuckled, inching towards the sheets as he pulled them away for Ciel to slip in. "We have a lot of work to do tomorrow, I suggest you get a good night's rest, my lord. I'll bring the tea tray back to the kitchen."

The navy-haired man scowled, crossing his arms as he kept listening to his servant speak. His cold gaze never left his butler, who was arranging the cups on the metal tray in slight movements. His lips parted slowly, having an intake of breath before he spoke. "Come here, Sebastian."

The butler jolted with his words suddenly interrupted, knitting his brows in concern. "Young master...?"

"Just come here. Please."

Sebastian, immediately resuming back to his normal self, stepped towards the bed slowly but with haste. His gloved hand grazed his tailcoat as he brought it to his chest. "Is something the matter, young master?"

The servant only gazed a flash of monochromatic colors under the candlelight before his body was pulled towards the mattress, a sturdy hand clasped on his arm. Before he realized, a soft feeling pressed onto his lips while he stumbled on the foot of the bed, his body giving in as he fell atop the sheets. It was a kiss, but it was a little deeper. Ciel's tongue was soft and hot, twisting against his. Nothing passed his head as the temptation surged through him. The room was soon filled with loud gasps and moans and they continued to lock their lips, slippery noises escaping the small gaps of their lips. He grabs his servant at the waist, scooting him over to the top of the bed before he pushes him further down. Blazing red eyes blink up at him, eyebrows much softer, inky black hair spreading out on the wrinkled pillow. As they pulled apart, a line of saliva connecting them, Ciel touches the side of Sebastian's face with his calloused fingers, the roughness of his fingers sliding against the smooth skin of the demon.

"Just so you know," Ciel whispered, panting in between his breaths. "I don't kiss anyone without a reason. I was sure my intentions were clear before, demon." He leans in to give him another long kiss.