Chapter 14 (edited)

Cloe's POV:

I'm currently 2 months along so I'm not showing yet. We're still on vacation. Sophia's been gone for the past two days and I'm starting to get worried...she hasnt't called or anything.

"Avery!!" I hollered up the stairs.

"Yeah?" She asked as she trotted down the stairs.

"Where's your sister?"

"Oh uh she's with a friend."

"What 'friend'?"

"Just a friend.."

"Okay.. I'm letting this one slide because its vacation. You should get out more like her."

"Uh yeah.." I turned around and starting walking away.

"Hey mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I go spend the night with a friend?"

"Sure. Just call me if you need me."

"Okay. Love you!"

Avery's POV:

That was close. I went back up to my room and changed into jean shorts and a high-low styled pink tank with brown sandals.

"I'm leaving guys! I'll be back tomorrow or sometime today! Love you!"

"Alright! text me of you need anything! Love you to!"

"Alright!" And with that I walked out of the house and over to the beach where I seen James. He looked my way and smiled, waving me over. I walked over there and he immediately wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Hey."

"Hey, beautiful." I smiled. He kissed my head and we sat down and just listened to the water. I laid my head on his shoulder.

Soon the sun started setting. I got chilly so I wrapped my arms around my legs.

"You cold?"

"Just a little."

"Here." He slipped off the light hoodie he was wearing and handed it to me. I put it on and immediately his smell engulfed me in a hug. I cuddled into it more and smiled.

A couple minutes later the sun started settling.

"Wanna crash at my house?"

"Sure." We got up. He wrapped my hand in his and we began walking to his house.

Once there we walked in and went upstairs. We laid in his bed and watched movies. I felt his eyes on me and looked up and yep. He was staring at me. I stared back into his eyes. Soon my eyes were fluttering shut as so was his. He connected our lips into a deep kiss. I pushed my weight over and got on top of him straddling him. His hands rested on my waist as I played with his hair. We didn't do anything more then that.

"We should go to bed baby."

"Yeah." I got off and laid next to him. He shut the T.V. off then laid down and gently kissed me then we both drifted off to sleep.

Authors note:

So i know this is really really REALLY crappy and I'm really really really sorry! but i had to give you guys something! Comment on this and tell me what you want to read in next chapter! Please!! It gives me some ideas and i might give you a shout-out AND a dedication AND a follow!! So get ready.....set... COMMENT!! Haha. I'm weird but i Love you guys and thank you for sticking around this long!! It means a lot!! <3

XoXo-Brooklynn <3