Seperated

It was very late at night, two in the morning to be exact. The Fairy Tail guild had a party going on and that meant everyone got supper drunk. Especially the younger fire dragon slayer who wasn't a strong drinker.

"Where's Sting?" Y/N as with a loud hiccup at the end

"I already told you, he's at Sabertooth. In Crocus." A very annoyed Natsu responded. He didn't feel like taking her back to Lucy's tonight. She might as well just stay at their home where it's safe.

"Jellal can you do me a solid and take Y/N home?" Natsu asked the blue haired mage, he raised an eyebrow. "Sure Natsu but why can't you?" Jellal asked

"I'm too busy partying, plus the other guys would be too attracted to her scent right now. In other words, see ya!" Natsu said before running back to the crowd and attempting to punch Gray.

"Y/N come on. I'm going to take you home." Jellal gently tugged Y/N's shirt.

"I think I'm seeing stars." Y/N said with a fascinated look on her face

"What?" Jellal asked

"I think I love Sting." Y/N said before collapsing, Jellal caught her before she could hit the floor.

"Note to self, you should never be allowed to drink." Jellal said, putting Y/N over his shoulder and taking her out of the guild. He wrapped a blanket around her so she wouldn't be cold outside.

On the way to Natsu and Y/N's place, Jellal smelled something really strong. He wondered what kind of perfume Y/N had on. It smelled like vanilla and strawberries. Kind of like Ezra.

'What is that?' Jellal thought, smelling her hair more. 'This is wrong. This is wrong. I'm with Ezra.' Jellal immediately panicked

"Jellal?" Y/N asked "Why are you smelling my hair?"

Jellal's face flushed when Y/N spoke. "Ah I wasn't I was checking to see if you were awake."

"Okay then..I think I see a dragon." Y/N said

"That's nice." Jellal responded

"I mean in the stars."

"Oh. Cool."

"I can walk home from here you don't have to carry me there." Y/N said

'She seems alright. Dragon slayers do recover from drugs and alcohol quick.' Jellal thought

"Okay then. I guess I'll go get Erza a strawberry cake now. I'll see you tomorrow." Jellal said

"Bye Jellal." Y/N responded as they went their separate ways. Y/N went through this big forest back to her house. It was very pretty at night indeed. Y/N thought the water looked stunning reflected by the moonlight.

She sat down by the water and pondered to herself.

'It's probably unwise to stay here. My scent might attract some perverts. Maybe I should just go home.' Y/N thought, getting up but sat back down 'No it's fine the blanket would block out the scent for normal people.'

Then she heard a crunch of leaves. The sudden noise startled the Dragneel.

"Hey is someone there?" A voice called, they stepped out into the moonlight. Y/N saw clearly that it was Sting. What on earth was he doing here? He's not supposed to be here..

"I was wondering what that sweet scent was... To think it was you again Y/N."

He looked very different in Y/N's eyes. Was it just her or did he look a million times sexier than usual?

"You're... alone in a place like this... Haa.... You..." Sting gulped lightly, pure lust in his voice.

Y/N didn't know how to react. Run? Scream? Maybe just maybe touch him a little... No she had to go. She wasn't supposed to be around him. But in the moment, she felt as if she would explode if she didn't kiss him.

"Sting just get over here.." Y/N averted her eyes

'I should have just went to my damn house!' 

A/N: Sorry this chapter was so short, but to make up I'm posting the next chapter too :p

So yeah anyways, I am going to scream into my pillow because school is starting (jk jk) but yeah, bye guys love you

XOXO, Madi
_______________________
P.S,
Don't forget to hit that little magical star below ⭐️
_______________________