1

Andy's POV

"Andrea get you're ass out of bed, you're gonna be late!"

I let out a muffled groan from under my comforter.

I heard my door creak open and the sound of footsteps padding across my carpet then all of the sudden I felt a large body on top of me nearly crushing me to death. "Grayson...get the fuck off of me."

"Come on Andy, its our last day as Seniors at Coastview high"

"Exactly, so why would they care if I was on time or even there?"

"I care and you're my ride so get up." He said as he pulled all the blankets off of me.

"What the hell? Why can't devils spawn take you today?" I was now currently in a fetal position...sooo cold.

"He didn't come home last night." Grayson sighed.

"Of course he didn't." I grumbled as I rolled out of bed.

"He's not that bad Andy.."

I gave him the 'seriously' look. "You're talking about the kid that took the time to sneak into my house while I was out , put pink hair dye in my shampoo, hid in my closet, recorded the whole thing, and put it on youtube. Gray, that was only six months ago!"

"Yeah that was pretty bad but only at first. I don't know how you did it but you made pink hair look good...really good actually." He smirked giving you a look.

"Shut the fuck up." You laughed and threw a pillow at him causing him to start laughing. "now get out I have to get dressed."

"yeah yeah do all your girly shit, just don't make us late." he said while walking out closing the door behind him.

I brushed my teeth and showered deciding to wear one of Grayson's hoodies he's left here and jean shorts. Its not like I'm trying to impress anybody. I did the rest of my routine and headed down stairs.

"Finally, I thought I was gonna have to come up there and lay on you again"

"Excuse me?" my mom said

"Gotta go, running late. Bye mom, love you!" I spoke fast grabbing my things and dragged Gray out by wrist then slamming the door.

~

"You can't just say stuff like that around my mom...she already thinks something is going on between us."I sighed as I pulled out of the driveway.

"whats wrong with us dating?" he asked then shrugged, giving me a serious look which caused me to give him a lighthearted slap on the chest.

"ow" he laughed.

"she doesn't know any better. I've only ever brought one boy home to meet her"

It was true, well two if you count Ethan, Grayson's jerk of a twin brother. He wasn't always bad to me, we all used to be the best of friends until one day something towards me just changed in him and he started hanging with the wrong crowd. Nowadays he's pretty well known around school and is what you would call a "bad boy". Hooking up with a different girl every week, attends every party, a real jackass. Everyone knows we hate each other so we intentionally avoid each other. It never ends well with one of us when we cross paths.

~

"Party tonight at my house and there is no way you're not going." Grayson spoke.

Party at the Dolans, which meant Ethan was definitely gonna be there.

"Do I have too?" I whined.

"You're going, even if I have to drag your ass there." He said walking away backwards from my locker.

"no promises!" I yelled down the hallway giving me attention from others including a hard glare from none other than Ethan Dolan himself. As soon as I caught his gaze I immediately regretted it as he started to make his way towards me...Great.

He smoothly slid his body onto the locker next to mine with an amused smirk looking down at me. He was wearing a black tee the hugged is toned and muscular body well paired with black ripped jeans and converse. I'd be lying if I said he didn't look good.

"Oh I know that the Andrea Patternson isn't going to my party tonight. Is she?" he glared down at me with a smirk that would have any girl falling at her knees. Any girl..except me.

"Shove it up your ass Dolan it's not like I have a choice." I snapped. This kid seriously has some nerve. There wasn't any doubt in my mind the his intentions were to be friendly.

His eyes darkened and stepped closer to where my back was completely pressed against the lockers. "Actually, I think you do. Let me make it for you. You aren't going." His voice was deep with stern and rasp. It was almost scary.

"You know just because you said that, now Im definitely going." I glared back. His face reddened out of frustration of not being able to get to me so easily causing a satisfied smirk to grow onto my face.

Standing here with with a pissed of Ethan so close to me stared to feel uncomfortable but not enough to kill an ounce my pride of having the last word.

"See you there!" Sarcasm dripped from my words. I then removed myself from my position in front of him walking away with a strut.

Man that felt good

but

now I actually have to go to this damn party.

~

Thanks for reading! The chapters will eventually get longer. Im just lazy and this is my first time writing :)

Comment if you want