Chapter 1

"Onee-san...Onee-san wake up!"

"Onee...san, wake up...please..."

You turn over in your sleep as the two bear cubes try to wake you up from hibernation.

"Nuuuuu~...c'mon Akarui and Kurai let me sleep." You turn your head and into the pillow as Akarui pouts. Kurai, the quiet one, gains confidence and speaks.

"B-But Onee....you have school a-and today you can...bring us...t-to your school." He says blushing furiously.

You sit up and stare at Kurai in shock. Kurai barely speaks!!! You sigh. Even though today's Parent teacher Conference you had no parents....so you didn't have to go. And since the my bro cubs didn't have school my teacher said they can stay with me for have the day.

"O-okay...but only because Kurai spoke." You announced looking away. As Kurai smiled brightly, Akarui screamed with joy....which hurt your ears. "Aki....MY F#@$ING EARS!!!! 😤" Everyone paused and stared at each other.

Kurai: 😨
Akarui: 😅
Me: 😈

The two looked at each other and ran out the bedroom. "aaahhhhh....d-devil!!!!!"You never want to get on y/n's bad side, no would ya?

...😧....

You sighed and smiled to yourself.

"Anyway I should probably get dressed...annnnd pick out the cubs clothes too." An: I call the two brothers Cubs as In Bear Cubs, Because when they were little they used to play about bears. Anyway, Full explanation explained in a future chapter.

<Time Skip>

As the three muske-bears (😅) were walking to the gates of an awaiting high school. A certain female can hear someone calling her name.

"Y-y/n!!!....Wait up p-please" you turned around and saw a little boy. ...no wait sorry he was a student in your school. His name is Airashi, or short for Aira(People call him teddy or you just call him that), and he's your friend. And you meet at middle school, when he's was getting bullied.

As he blushed he whispered in your ear. "I-i-i...have to tell you something after class please meet me in our secret place. You smiled and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed and you smiled. The cubs weren't mad they just saw Aira as a father and didn't mind if he liked her.

Aira grabbed your arm and you looked at him in surprise. "They were...following me ag-agin y/n" he said head buried in your shoulder.

"ITS OKAY! Ill beat them up...and since the whole bear pack in here they can't mess with us." By the statement, the little bear cubs smiled insanely...

"NO ONE WILL MESS WITH AIRA-San or One-san....wE WIll KIlL ThEm!!!😈"

Hey...this is my first xreader story...I mostly do dOc's but I just wanted to try a new change. Please check out my others stories (sorry if they're short...comment if you want me to continue them. Thanks and I will add the characters pictures in the next Chapter~ Chou now😉