chapter four

Sam wilkinson POV

I quickly rush down the stairs and opens the door. My eyes widen, "Johnson, what are you doing back here?!" I say. They were meant to be gone to Magcon.

"Look it's hard to explain but Gilinsky and I were at the shop and then Kayden had a bunch of guys and Gilinsky is in the back of their truck!" He panics, "I don't know where the fuck the truck is going!"

Shit! This can't be happening,"Go get the car started. I'll bring Georgia, she might know where they are"

"I'll go over to Georgia house and get her"

I awkwardly laugh,"She's already here" He raises a eyebrow at me but I just ignore it. I was too worried about Gilinsky. I rush up the stairs,"Your stupid ex has Gilinsky in the back of his truck!"

"Kayden doesn't have a truck and what happened?" She asks as she stands up. I grab a jacket for myself.

"Your boyfriend and his friends has Gilinsky in the back of their truck" I tell her. I rush down the stairs and out the door whilst she follows,"What direction were they heading?"

"Up near the stadium" Johnson explains as he points left. I hop in the front seat with Johnson and Georgia sits behind, "Where do you think they might be heading?"

"Music? As in music stadium?"Georgia asks. Johnson nods,"We need to get there quick! They are going to beat the shit into him!"

"How do you know that?" I raise a eyebrow as I turn to her.

"Because I seen them to it before! The guy was nearly dead whenever they were done" She looks worried and scared,"Johnson! Hurry up!"

Johnson speeds up the car.

~

We hop out the car,"You need go in the back door. They are most likely back stage "She explains.

Johnson and I run off to the back,"In here?" Johnson asks her. She nods. He turns the door handle,"It won't open"

Fuck that shit!

I start kicking the door and Johnson joins in too. The door opens up,"What the fuck man?!" I shout as I see Kayden and three other dudes have Gilinsky tied up.

"Well, well, well" Kayden says, laughing,"Look who decided to join us.. The little slut herself"

"Shut up about my little cousin!" Gilinsky screams as he tries to move from the ropes. He was furious.

"Shut up, Jack or you'll get another hit"One of Kaydens friends says, glaring at him. I think his name was Luca or something.

Georgia Melbrook POV

Kayden smirks as he moves closer,"Came back to save your big cousin yeah?" He asks, laughing,"Not going to happen"

"OI! You don't speak to her" Sam says, grabbing him by his collars and pushing him on the ground. One of his guys went to punch him but he grabbed his fist,"Nice try, gay lord" He kicks the guy in the gut and he falls on the ground.

"Untie him" Johnson orders Luca. Kayden, Josh and Luca were the only ones here. Josh just got kicked in the gut.

"Why should I?" Luca spats. I've always hated Luca, "What you gonna do?"

"This" Johnson says. He waits for a few seconds in silence but he punches Luca right in the jaw. That looked painful!!

"Good one, Johnson!"Gilinsky shouts, laughing.

I quickly rush over to Gilinsky and unties his arms, "You okay?" I ask, worried. Kayden is so stupid to think he can manage to get away this this.

"I am but they arent" Gilinsky laughs. He picks Kayden up by his collar,"Nice black eye. How about I give you another one to match it" Kayden tries to run from his grip but Gilinsky already hit him.

"We're letting you idiots away easy so you either run now or get a beating?" Johnson warns Luca and Josh. They nod, quickly and rush out.

"Dudes! You are all queers!" Kayden shouts after them.

Did I really date that?

"Says you, Kayden" Sam chuckles as he knells down next to him,"Pull another stunt like that or touch Georgia. Your dead"

"Did you hear that, Kayden?" Gilinsky shouts as he kicks him.

"Yes "He groans as he holds onto his side. He was obviously in pain but you seriously don't mess with these boys.

"Good"Johnson scoffs, "Gilinsky, we better get heading now since we're already late"

"Yeah. Thanks for helping out "Gilinsky thanks Sam, "you too little cousin"

"No problem. Go enjoy yourself!" I tell them .

They say their goodbyes and leave. I look down at Kayden who is still on the ground, "Come here" Sam whispers to me. He had a big massive smirk on his face. He grabs my waist and pulls me close.

"What?" I giggle. I knew what he wanted, "Kayden is here"

"So what? Just make out with me already" He smirks. He leans down and crashes his lips onto mine. I slowly wrap my arms around his neck and he holds onto my waist, tightly. Our tongues moved in perfect sync.

"Oh god" I hear Kayden complain. I couldn't see since my eyes were closed but I heard the door shut.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" I smirk as I pull away from the kiss.

"Yeah "Sam chuckles, "Let's get going. It's late" I nod, agreeing.

We walk over to the door and Sam turns the handle. His eyes widen and he begins shaking the door handle, "That idiot locked us in!" Sam screams.

"can't you just kick it down like before ?" I suggest.

"We can't! It's locked from the outside, there is no way we are getting out!"

My mom is going to kill me.