70.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and I groaned turning on my side before answering it, not bothering to look at the caller Id.

"Hello?" I questioned as I rubbed my eyes.

"Morning Mrs. Wilkinson," my assistant Maryanne said on the other line.

"It's 7 in the morning, what's up?" I asked, getting out of bed.

I set my phone down on my nightstand, turning it on speaker on I slipped on my robe and slippers.

"Just calling to let you know you have a full schedule tomorrow and a lunch date with Sabrina Carpenter later today," She told me and I slapped myself in the forehead.

"Shit," I mumbled underneath my breath completely forgetting that I had lunch with Sabrina today.

"I can call and reschedule for you," Maryanne suggested and I shook my head even though she couldn't see me.

"No I'll be fine. I can just switch a few things around," I told her and I could hear her writing something down on the other line.

"Don't forget you promised your mother you'd call her and you have a fitting tomorrow morning at 10am," She told me and I thanked her before hanging up the phone.

I started the coffee pot before heading back into my room to grab my laptop so that I could call my mother via Skype. I sat my laptop down on the island and was calling my mom when there was a knock on my front door.

"Hold on mom I'll be right back. Someone's at the door," I told her and she nodded.

I got up from my chair and went to open the door, seeing Marcus, Lucas and Tessa standing on the other side with two bags in her hand.

"What are you guys doing here?" I questioned as I let them inside of my apartment.

"We brought breakfast," Tessa said laughing and holding up the bags in her hands.

"Morning babe," Marcus said kissing me on the cheek and I blushed, hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Awe you guys are so cute," Tessa said before hitting Lucas on the arm for mocking her.

"You still there sweetheart?" My mom's voice booming through the apartment.

"Oh shit I forgot," I whispered before running over to my laptop.

"Ah there's my beautiful daughter," My dad said sitting down next to my mother.

"Hi mom and dad," I said smiling, putting my hair up into a ponytail.

"So who was at the door?" My mom asked.

"Just some friends," I said biting my lip and Marcus's smile faded.

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Wilkinson," Tessa said standing behind me.

"Hi Tessa," My mom said with a smile on her face.

Tessa and her had talked on the phone a few times and Tessa has been over when I've Skyped my parents so they are very fond of her. We talked for a few minutes before my parents had to leave so that my dad could leave for work and my mom could get ready for her dentist appointment. I ended the call and closed my laptop before turning in my seat so that I was facing everyone else.

"Where's Marcus?" I asked before taking a bite of my breakfast sandwich.

"I think he's on the balcony," Lucas said before going back to his conversation with Tessa about an upcoming dance video.

I nodded and set my food down on my plate before wiping my mouth with a napkin, walking out in to the balcony. I glanced over to see Marcus looking down at his phone and let out a loud sigh to get his attention but he didn't look at me.

"Marcus," I said sitting down next to him but he continued to look at his phone.

"Marcus whatever your middle name is Dobre," I said getting frustrated and he chuckled, shaking his head.

"What's so funny?"

"I don't have a middle name," He told me and I sunk back in my seat, feeling embarrassed.

"You're cute when you're embarrassed," Marcus said turning towards me and I blushed even more.

"So why are you out here?" I questioned, turning towards him sitting criss cross apple sauce.

He didn't say anything just sat there looking down at his hands and I put my finger underneath his chin, lifting it so that he was looking at me.

"Are you embarrassed by our relationship?" He mumbled and I sat there shocked.

"Of course not," I said, holding on to his hands and he sighed.

"Then why didn't you introduce me to your parents?" He questioned.

"I haven't told them about our relationship. We've only been dating for a few weeks and I didn't think it was necessary for them to meet you in case something happened between us," I told him, whispering the last part.

"So you're having doubts about our relationship?" He asked, removing his hands from mine.

"You know that's not what I meant," I replied and he shook his head before walking back into my apartment.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called my mom, letting her know that I was coming to visit for a few days and I was bringing someone that I wanted them to meet.

"Where's Lucas and Marcus?" I asked when I got back inside and only saw Tessa sitting on the couch.

"They had to film a video," She told me and I nodded before walking over to my laptop to book a flight to Omaha, Nebraska for tomorrow evening.

"Oh okay," I said frowning before grabbing my food and going to sit down next to Tessa

"So what should we do today?" I asked her, wanting to change the subject before she got the hint that something was wrong.

"Movie day?" She suggested and I smiled, grabbing the PlayStation controller off of the coffee table.

"I have a lunch date later today but other than that I'm all yours," I told Tessa and she got excited.

We both sat there thinking about what else to do tonight after my lunch date as we flipped through shows on Netflix, clicking on Bring It On which was one of my favorite movies.