Chapter 2

(Y/n) POV

As we walked through the double door the teasing began. "LOOK ITS THE EMOS!" One yelled and another and and another it was coming down on us both like a hurricane of hurtful words. I kept my head down and I felt a squeeze on my hand to see Toby tightly holding my hand. "I-its okay ju-just ignore th-them. " he said stuttering a bit. I just nodded we walked to our lockers to see paper with words taped on both of our lockers.  "FREAKS, EMOS, JUST LEAVE." And a whole lot of others written in dark bold sharpie.

Toby changed all his class to my exact schedule so he could be by my side throughout freshman year. I'm glad I have someone to help me cope with this. I thought while we walked to our first hour ..... Math. Toby walked in first to make sure the teacher was there or else we'll surely get picked on again. "Toby you wanna come over later?" I said while looking at his brown eyes. "Ye-yea h-hopefully m-m-my d-da-dad I-I-isn't there t-t-today." He said. Soon the bell rang and students went to their desks. Toby and I sat by the window.

Mr.colson walked to the board." Okay class today we're starting on our work sheet I gave out yesterday......" I zoned out while he kept talking I already had my work sheet out. I kept staring out the window. During the lesson I kept staring at the woods. I seen little rain drops on the window. "Miss (l/n)...... Miss (l/n) .......MISS (L/N)!?" He said while raising his voice.  I snapped out of my forest trance. "H-huh?" I said a little confused." I said what's the answer to number 12." He said, with a couple of kids snickering. "O-oh its -45.5." I replied. " Glad to know you were paying attention." He said a bit rude. After about thirty minutes of the teacher droining on and on the bell rang for second hour. Which was history. Shit did I leave my blade. I looked around my binder. Nothing..... come on .

I looked in my pockets, No not in there. I checked my jacket. Yes its there. I walked out when everybody left except Toby and me. We walked down the hall took two rights and one left and up one flight of stairs. We got there in a couple of minutes. But of course all good things come to a end. Great there's Jessica. I looked at her as she made her way over to me and Toby.

She basically flirts with Toby just because he's 'hot'. "Hey Toby, I was wondering if you could I don't know maybe come over to my house later to help me with my homework?" She said with her airbag for boobs puffing out and her paper flat ass was poking out too.
(ok I don't get offended if your name is Jessica its just a story so please understand.) " u-um I-I ca- can't s-s-sorry." He said while twitching a bit. "Oh how come?" She said while twirling her blonde strand of hair. Totally ignoring the fact that she basically flirting with my older 'brother'.

"W-w-well I-its b-b-because I-I'm han-hanging o-out a-a-at (y-y-y/n)'s." He said, while turning to get his notebook out of his brown bag. She glared at me with her piercing blue eyes filling with rage.

Toby's POV

I know what Jessica's trying to do, and it won't work like usually.  I turned back to see her staring directly at (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes.

《Time skip》

Lunch came around I got up and walked out with (y/n). " Ladies first." She giggled while bowing down. I laughed and gently pushed her out the door. We were walking I twitched and accidently bumped into Josh. The team captain of our school's football team. "What the hell you little shit."  He said while pushing me into the lockers. Well this isn't going to end well...... is it. I twitched again, " J-josh it wa-was an accid-ent I sw-swear." I said while trying to explain. "Yea right." He said pissed and was about to slam his fist into my face I opened my eyes the were shut so tightly I saw (y/n) hold a blade to his neck. Thank god no ones around. " If you ever try that again you bastard I will personally end your life on the spot now..... let my brother go." She spoke in a calm but eerie voice. He slowly let go mumbling stuff like " damn runts".

(Y/n)'s  POV

It was the end of 4th hour and we were heading to lunch. "Yo-you know t-that I-I cou-could've handled I-it ri-right?" Said Toby who sounded a bit pissed.  "Yea but I just wanted to -" " Wh-hat  he-helped I-I didn't ne-need yo-your he-help.  He said pissed off even more.

"Whoa Toby calm down geez." I said . " NO I-I WO-WON'T CALM TH-THE FUCK DO-DOWN!!" He yelled causing kids to look our way. "YOU AL-ALWAYS MA-MAKE ME FE-FEEL WEAK A-ALL TH-THE GODDAMN TI-TIME! I-I'M SIC-SICK OF A-ALL O-OF IT!"  He yelled at me. " ITS NOT MY FAULT YOUR LIKE MY BIG BROTHER. AND WHY THE HELL ACT LIKE THIS. YOU WERE NORMAL ALL MORNING TILL THE INCIDENT EARLIER!" I yelled back with tears streaming down my face. I couldn't take the pain no more it just hurt too goddamn much so I ran. I heard Toby yell my name, but I just kept running.

Toby's POV

~flashback to before school~

At home

I woke up, got out of bed still depressed about my sisters death that happened two weeks ago. The pain was terrible. I let out a shaky breath, it was bad enough that my parents argue even more now. I decided to text (y/n), there was no reply so I got worried. Then moments later the door open revealing my ....dad . I looked at him in disgust. " you damn shit. It should've been you that died not your sister she was actually useful than you. You worthless shit."he said while walking over to me and started hitting me evert where except my face to hide the fact that I'm getting abused.

"Get up and get your ass to school." He grumbled and went out the door. I was pissed at thus point . I hated it when (y/n) would step in. She knows I can handle it but yet she saves me cause she goes through the same. I slowly go up and went to pick her up my rage disappeared.

~end of flashback~

《 Time skip to after school. 》

I go home early than usual , I walked inside I couldn't take it no more. I snapped.  I walked to the garage and found some hatches. One with a orange handle and the other one a plain regular one

"I-its ti-time to ma-make him pa-pay. I said darkly while chuckling . I twitched and heard the front door open. Finally he's back now it time to make him pay for what's he's done. I started smirking and made my way up to...... end his worthless life once and for all.

I had no regrets for what I have done to him.