Bastard Khun

TIFFANY'S PLACE

"Tae?" Tiffany couldn't sleep that not and decided to pestering her snoring lover at her back while hugging from behind.

"Hmmm..." Taeyeon snuggled closer into the bare back of her lover.

"Francheska needs you baby." She unconsciously draw circles into Taeyeon's hand while thinking about something weird.

"Who?" The young lover was all ears right now and couldn't help but to join the conversation.

"Francheska." Taeyeon open her eyes trying to figure out what was Tiffany's saying abot random names.

"Then who the hell is that?" Taeyeon's knitted brows was now visible as she looks puzzled from the older woman's random blabbering after their hot activities.

"I named my pussy, Francheska."

"You can't be serious, Tiffany Hwang."

"I'm dead serious Tae." Tiffany glared at her lover as she pouted like a kid.

"You've got to be kidding me Hwang." Taeyeon pushed her lover away to face hee instead, she cupped Tiffany's gentle face and kisses her poutes lips.

"Am I weird?" Tiffany asked.

"Very." Taeyeon quickly answered with her serious face.

"Don't you love me now?"

"Even if you're weird and crazy I will still love you the way you are, my beautiful mess." They both smile and kissed each other until Taeyeon started pinning the woman on her bed.

"Should I start naming each of my fingers then, love?" Taeyeon shows her fingers into her lover who was eyes turned sparkling.

"I will named them Eduardo (index), Benito (pinky), Silvano (forefinger), Divino (middle) and Carlito (thumb)." Tiffany happily pointed to each finger before she engulfed them inside her mouth made the temperature risen from Taeyeon's already raging hormones.

"Oh God, we must see the doctor the sooner the better, she's gone mad." The ash-gray lover smile awkwardly and talking to herself mentally.

"You're such a cutie, love." Taeyeon mesmerized by Tiffany's adorable and dorky side though she's much older than her but Taeyeon shrugged off all the weirdness inside her.

"When I'm with you, I learn to show my inner self because its you love." Tiffany flashes her eyesmile as their sparkling eyes met halfway.

"Oh, is that so? Should I turn myself into a weird ass as well so we can be weird together?" Taeyeon put her lover's both arms around her neck as she dove into the woman's neck and leave a visible purplish mark that will lasted for a week.

"I love it!" The brunette chirped excitedly as she peck Taeyeon's lips.

"Kid."