The future: Mini Chapter

Idk why I thought of this. I guess this is just another random one I thought of again.

Actually thank you guys for 2.k readers! Wow who knew?
________________

"Hmmm is this my school? Wahh so much memories." A petite red-haired girl stands in front of building. She sighed "Let's go to the office."

After Korosensei was killed, everyone went their separate ways. Of course every once in a while they would meet up. They would also go to Koro-sensei's grave up on the mountain.

No one used that building ever since. Except about a few years later everyone in E-class was rebuilding, cleaning, and re-polishing. It's their hangout spot now.

The girl knocks.

"Come on." An man's voice said behind the door, "Excuse me."

"Ah, Akabane Kayami-san?" A man says with a familiar face, turns around in his chair. "Haven't seen in a while, huh? How's that no-good brother of yours?"

"Oh It's Strawberry head. Never knew you'd be the principal. Of course I wouldn't be surprised."

"You have your brother's humor."

"My brother you ask? He works with Karasuma-sensei."

"I see, and from the looks of your student profile you work along with him."

"Of course!" She takes out a badge. "I'm his right hand girl."

"Hmm, well no surprise there. Here's your schedule." He hands her a piece of paper. She takes a look at it, and looked at him with an readable expression that says WTF.

"Why am I in D-Class?! I don't have bad grades, so why am I in D-Class?!" She yells, slamming her hands on his desk. "I thought the teacher needed help, but he just reported a few minutes along that a student in his class tried to attack him. I guess he's okay, considering that he was unharmed and scold that student."

"Overall, I think you will like your teacher, he's very interesting."

"Fine then. Excuse me." She bows, and walks out.

---

"Is this seriously my class? And it's all guys? " She says looking inside from the window of the door. "Sensei must have it pretty hard huh?" She knocks on the door, hearing a muffled come in, she opens the door.

"Hello I'm the new student!" She says.

Everyone looks at her. "Woah!"

"It's a girl."

"A hot one too!"

"Everybody calm down, let's welcome her with respect." the teacher says. Kayami looks at her Sensei with shock. "Nagisa-Nii?! You're my teacher?!" He chuckles.

"She knows, Sensei?"

"Did she just called him 'Nii'?" Every guy watches her, talking to Nagisa as if it was nothing.

"I thought sensei was a girl."

"Everyone, this is Akabane Kayami, she will be your new classmate."

"Geez, Nagisa-nii, you could of told me this morning." She pouts crossing her arms together. " Well, wouldn't that ruin the surprise. You will seat beside Takashi-San." She nods walking to her seat. She seats down and asks, "Does Onii-chan know this?"

"Of course he does, we live together."

"Does he know the principal of the school is StrawBerry head?" He shruggs his shoulders.

One thing I forgot to tell you. Nagisa and Karma are dating. After high school, Karma asked out Nagisa, of course he said yes. A year in their relationship they decided to live together. Kayami, other the hand, still lives with her parents but often comes to their home for no reason.

'Akabane? Sounds familiar somewhere...'

---

"So Akabane-chan~" She looks at the male who called her, with a few other people. "You wanna go somewhere after this?"

"Of course," They smile for a second. "Not."

"Why not come on it'll be fun~" They said smirking. "Stop it." a deep voice was heard behind them, leaning back on a chair. "What I don't get is why you're here." He says standing up, walking to her.

She looks at him unafraid and bored, staring at him with her gold eyes. He smirks amused, "Not scared are ya huh?"

'He reminds me of Terasaka-san. Being all tough.'

"How about when i do this?" He raised a fist up, "Still not moving huh? How about this!" He suddenly punches her, his fist close to her face. Her hair moving slightly.

"Wow my hair moved."

"Hitoshi-kun, " Nagisa says looking up from his Sonic ninja comic. "You shouldn't mess with her." He quirked an eyebrow. "Why's that Sensei?"

"Because she was part of the assassination."

"What are you talking about Sensei?"

"You know, the one about the monster who blew out the moon. Even thought I killed him she did a great job as youngest one." Hitoshi laughs. "You must be kidding me. I know that you were part of it, but her!?" He points with his thumb, he laughs."What else is there for me to believe huh?"

"Do you know Akabane Karma?"

"Of course! He had a reputation for pranks here. We admire he a lot. Wait.." He trailed off looking at her.

"Are you serious?!"

Kayami flips her hair before staring at him with bloodlust, something she got from Karma.

"Yes, better believe it bitch."

[A/N: I rewatched that scene where Karma was giving Nagisa a glare, but his eyes looked like a snake.]

He backed away in fear. "What are you!? A devil!?" He points a finger at her.

She chuckles. "More like his little sister one would say." She makes a finger gun and points at him.

Hitoshi backs away again. 'What? Why am I scared of? She's just making a finger gun, but why does it feel like she's gonna shoot me?' He thinks.

She blinks and her gaze of bloodlust was gone.

"Nagisa-nii! Are you done?" She says while  rubbing her eyes. "Yep lets go."

She walks out the door with him, and looks back at the group of boys. "Nice to meet you today."

She looks at them once more before running off.

They boys however were shook.

"Dude that was hella scary."

"Yeah ya right- Hitoshi man you good." One of them said.

"Y-yeah."
_________

A/n: Food Wars Season 3 is awesome.

Thanks everybody so much for reading this book!