Kitty Surprise

Jimin
I stood up and went to the door "BangPd-nim?" I said and look at my back everyone was panicking and Namjoon-hyung pulled out and they were all running to their room and not forgetting to clean. "You have a photo shoot later... Where's the others?" He ask "upstairs" I plainly said he nods and leave. "Everyone come out now he's gone" I said "we'll fix up!" Taehyung shout I nod and sit down Suga was naked and looking at me "come 'ere" I said he sits in my lap while I massage his thighs.

"W-want candy" he said I nod and pulled out a piece of candy he smiles and I open it feeding him he plays quietly and I continue to smoke, "Jimin hand me a cigar" Namjoon-hyung said I hand him one and light it.  "Come on guys time to go to the company" Jin-hyung said we stand up and Taehyung carried Suga.

Taehyung
I play with Suga while we were in the car "peek-a-boo" Suga giggles even louder an it was music when I realize something why are we in the car when we can just literally walk? "Hyung why do we still have to use the car when BGE is just beside?" I ask "oh snap I forgot" Jin-hyung said we laugh and went out.

We went upstairs and we make our photo shoot with Suga sometimes. "Fan meeting in 10 minutes!" One of our other managers shout "eh kids how about you let the fans meet Suga?" BangPd-nim ask "if Suga wants then let's do it" I said and walk to Suga "hi baby" I whisper he squeals and hug me "oppa wook Suga can dance too" he said and wave his hands in the air I laugh since it doesn't make any sense and carry him "wanna meet the army?" I ask in the corner we both are in and we didn't notice the staff was taking a video "almy?" He ask "yeah remember when we went to a concert and Chanyeol and Sehun babysit you for the army?" I ask he nods "wanna meet them" he said I nod "hyung prepare Suga's play may he want to meet the army!" I shout at Hoseok hyung who nods and prepare his play mat.

3rd person
Taehyung place Suga in Jungkook's lap getting ready for the fan meeting. Jungkook was letting Suga watch the Korean version of "BABY BOSS" (sorry I just really love the movie) while the staff fix Suga's hair.

 Jungkook was letting Suga watch the Korean version of "BABY BOSS" (sorry I just really love the movie) while the staff fix Suga's hair

(He's wearing that)

"You want ice cream later?" Jungkook ask Suga "Ide cyem?" He ask Jungkook he nods and carry Suga out.

"ARMY!!!!!"