hair care

(it's the next day)
*You wake up to see Greg grabbing some soap and 2 bottles when he notices you*
"Hey sleeping beauty!"*he says and kisses your cheek*"I was just going to take a bath.you wanna join me?you could be my bath buddy!"*he grins*

*You blush and smack his chest*"no,i will NOT be your bath buddy,at least not today."
"Aw come on!I don't want to be all lonely..."*he flashes you his puppy dog eyes*
*You sigh and nod*fine.but ONLY a bath!*you giggle*
*He stuffs the bottles in one arm and grabs your hand in the other*"well let's go then!"*he says as he leads you off towards the beach*

(Time skip to the beach)
*Greg slips out of his clothes and you gasp in surprise*"w-what are you doing Greg?"
*He laughs and pats your shoulder*(y/n), I live in a van.you have to get used to nudity ." *He steps in the ocean and starts bathing.you gingerly take your clothes off and walks in the ocean. Greg smiles and hands you some soap*"you're going to need some of this,(y/n)"
*You take the soap and start on your legs,peering down in the water.you see Greg's..thang,and you blush like w tomato and you make a weird sound*
"(Y/n),are you okay?"
*You quickly nod and resume washing yourself*"come on(y/n),let's get through this..."you sag to yourself,flustered.*
"Hey (y/n),can you give me a hand?"
"Uh..with what?"
*He pats your head and smiles*"my hair !jeez!"
"Oh haha,hairball.turn around ."
*He turns around and you work through his hair with the shampoo and work through the tangles in his hair,making it silky smooth.he bends downa little bit and you wash out his hair.you slap his side and say,:"all done, Greg!"
"Okay,your turn then*giggle*turn around."

*You turn around,again flustered ,and shudder to his touch.his fingers caress your back as he rubs soap on your back as he goes up and down.you shudder,goosebumps growing on your back.his hands slide down your arms and up again,and you let out a sigh of relief.Greg puts some shampoo on his hands and slathers your head*
"G-greg? Thank you."
"No prob,bob.i don't mind helping you with your hair if you help with mine."*he smiles*
"Not JUST with the bath..with everything. You showed me that I don't have to he afraid of what people think.if you told me I was going to be naked in the OCEAN last week, I would have laughed.you showed me love.thank you Mr.Universe."
*And with that,you wrap your arms around his neck and kiss him*

*He smiles,and wraps you In a hug and smiles*"hey (y/n),you want to stay here,or get some clothes on?"
*You blush,and kiss his cheek*"we can stay here NEXT time."
*He shrugs and slips his pants on,and hands you yours.you put them on  along with your under wear.*

*Out of nowhere,he picks you up and carries you back to the van.he opens the back doors,pits you down,and closes the doors behind him.
"I love you,(y/n).a lot.i'm glad you ran into me that night."

*You kiss his forehead and smile*"I just wish I ran into you softer."you say,twiddling with his hair*"wow..I really like your hair..it's beautiful"
"Yeah,well I go through shampoo a lot!" *he smiles,and yawns* "I'm going to take a nap be here when I get back?"
"Of course, hairball.Ill just be here"you pat his forehead and smile.just go on to sleep."
*And in a little bit,he does.*

*After an hour or so,you get bored.you stare down at Greg,and his amazing hair.you remember years ago when your sister taught you how to braid her hair.you reminisce about it for a while.*"why don't we talk anymore?oh yeah.she's in Tokyo now."
*And when you come back to earth,you realize that you was braiding Greg's hair.its full of French braids,fishtail braids,and many more.you drop his hair in embarrassment."oh jeez..he's going to be surprised,at the least.."
*And,when he woke up,he did.he had a goofy grin in his face, looking into the hand mirror you had bought*

"Wow,i love it!you did it all by yourself!"
"Well"you blush*"yeah.."
"Well,if I ever need my hair braided,I'm SO coming to you!"*he chuckles*
"Well,it definitely makes you look more unique."
Well,I AM your one and only*he grins,and kisses you*

*You grin* "damn straight."