Chris Motionless/ Worst of the Night

Melanie had known Chris for years.

In fact they had been friends through out middle school and high school before they started dating at the age of 25. They were close to say the least, they knew each other's strengths and weaknesses. Chris knew Melanie hated her chocolate brown eyes, Melanie knew that some of the comments on his nose bugged. They knew each other's greatest fears and promised to never hold them against the other.

Though lately Chris had been acting irritated, it was uncommon for him to be this angry. What made it worse was that Melanie had no clue what to say to make it better, all she could was pray she didn't do anything to finally make him snap.

Melanie sat on their bed, her legs crossed as she looked over her recent designs for her next fashion release she was doing for her store. The door swung open, hitting the wall with a loud 'thud' that made Melanie jump. Chris walked into the room, his eyes sunken and full of anger and he stormed into the room, headed straight for Melanie.

"Is something wrong, sweetie?" She asked, looking up at her tall lover.

"What do you mean is something wrong? Everything is fan-fucking-tastic Mel." Chris spat, crossing his arms.

"Okay, seriously, what's wrong? You've been acting like all week." Melanie stated, putting her designs down.

"This is wrong." Chris said, picking up Melanie's designs and throwing them into the black garbage bin that sat in the corner of the room.

"Chris!" She gasped, standing up to fetch them.

He put his arm in front of her to stop her from getting to the bin.

"You've been working on that shit all damn week, I want my girlfriend back now." He demanded.

"Um? Excuse me? You're the one who's been grouchy all week for some unknown reason. If I had known that was the cause I would have spent time with you." She brushed a piece of brown hair from her face.

"Me? Grouchy? Yea right." Chris sarcastically said, picking the bin up.

Melanie quickly snatched the papers from the bin, hearing Chris gasp. A sudden slap filled the air making her freeze. She wasn't sure what had just happened until the pain formed in her cheek.

Chris' eyes immediately filled with regret and he dropped the bin.

"Mel... I-I." Chris started.

"So that's what's going to happen?" She asked, her voice quiet as her eyes filled with tears.

Melanie dropped her papers on the bed as she headed towards the bedroom door, ignoring Chris' pleas as she headed towards the front door. She picked up her keys, cell, and jacket before stepping outside, closing the door behind herself.

Melanie sat on Balz's couch, her hand on her cheek as Balz got them both a drink.

"Chris seriously hit you?" He asked, completely in shock.

She couldn't blame him, she was too if she was being honest.

"Yea, I honestly don't want to believe that he did, but...he did." She replied.

Balz walked back into the room, two monsters in his hand.

"That doesn't sound like Chris, he must be really angry about the tri- oh fuck." Balz said making Melanie look at him.

"Angry about?" She asked, eyeing him.

Balz sighed, rubbing his head.

"Chris, as a anniversary present for you he decided to take you to Stockholm for a trip. He had gotten plane tickets for some fancy plane but they sold his tickets. He was hoping to get the trip done before tour but every other plane has been sold out." Balz explained making Melanie rub her face.

"Oh god Chris." She muttered.

"Chris would never purposely be that mean to anyone Mel, just let him explain himself." Balz said, rubbing her back.

Melanie nodded, agreeing with it.

Suddenly there was a knock at Balz's door making Melanie jump.

"One moment." Balz stood up.

Melanie heard talking as Pia jumped into her lap, meowing. She smiled softly and petted the sphinx making him purr in content.

"Melanie?" Chris' voice asked making her look upp.

Chris stood there, his eyes red from crying.

"Hey." She replied.

"I am so so sorry Melanie. I don't know what came over me, I understand if your don't accept my apology I just-."

"Balz told me, I forgive you." Melanie said, smiling.

Chris dropped to his knees and hugged her wait, shaking slightly.

"I love you so much Mel, I promise I won't ever get that nasty with you again." Chris said as Melanie rubbed his back.

"I love you too goth boy." She replied, kissing his head.

Not my best work but I wanted to get this up asap. I might have some important news coming up, I just need more time to think on it. Anyways, I hope you liked this and will leave more requests!     -Chris