CHAPTER 1: MEETING THE ONCE OTHER HALF.

"I could no longer stand this lyn! Please let me go now! I don't love you anymore! Stop following me, stop begging me to comeback for you. I. DON'T. LOVE. YOU. ANYMORE."

He tried to explain everything clearly to me but here I am standing in front of him begging for his love. Suddenly I feel something warm touched my cheek. Clouds are now around my eyes, how could he be this hurtful? I could no longer find my voice, please let me speak now. I stared at him and kneeled in front of him. If this is the only way left then. Let it be.

"jaeseok please don't go, I don't know what to do without you. Don't do this to me please, what do you want? Me? Then I would give it to you just stay with me."

Fucked these feelings!

"I don't longer need it, save it to you"

He grin

"Jaeseok please! Please! I would do anything! J-just stay" I almost whispered and hugged his knees.

"Damn it lyn! Stay away from me!" kicked me as if I'm not his girlfriend.

I lost my balance and suddenly my face is now facing the ground. How could he! I thought he love me so much? Jaeseok why? Why do you have to do this? Am I not enough now? Do you have other princess now? What happened to your promises? Where are they?

"Never touch me from now on! Stay away from me, I'm breaking up with you"

The last words that came from his mouth opened the hole, a very big hole in my life. Pain strike in an instant and agony starts to eat me. My eyes starts to swell, why jaeseok? where did I go wrong? I gave everything to you. Why do you have to leave me?

Is this because I didn't gave myself to him? Is that the reason why?

"AND CUT!! *PLAK*"

The director shouted at the top of his lungs.

"JOB WELL DONE LYN! AND JAESEOK as always my favorite theater performers." I stood up and went near to the director, jaeseok helped me up as he flash his smile.

"Thank you so much direct! We couldn't do these without your guidance." I smiled to director lee.

"The ever beautiful Lyn is praising me this so overwhelming" he smiled a sincere smile.

I blushed as director Lee said those compliments to me.

"So will I be able to see you next week my dear Lyn?"

"I'm so sorry direct lee, I have to focus on my studies now. Quarterly exam is fast approaching and I promised my mom this would be the last time I would accept an offer." I smiled shyly but then director lee seems to understand it.

"alright then, thank you so much lyn for accepting this offer. I hope I could still work with you some other time" director lee said as if we won't see each other now and then. I chuckled a little.

"Sure director lee thank you again." I bowed in front of him and he started to smile then he turned his back on me.

I have to fix my things now. The performance is now over and I still have to study for my exams darn! This is so exhausting. Hell week is about to come, I pouted to the thought of reviewing all night. How I wish I was that smart as chi do. Well I'm not that dumb but then I'm also not that smart, just an average girl in our school with a big dream of being a Kpop star.