-Constant Yelling-

It was a usual rainy day in Japan, today was supposed to be depressing, expect two girls said " Hell no" to being depressed and sad and murky and attention wanting. These two girls happen to be Vocaloids, voice synthesizing androids or something really into the future. Their names were Kagamine Rin and Megpoid Gumi, one was playing 'Candy Crush' and the other was on the brink of sleep until the small, yellow haired girl yelled.

"GUMI-CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!! LET'S GO TO CHUCK E. CHEESE!"

A tired response came from the tall green haired girl.

".....let's not."

"BUT GUMI-CHAN! IT'S THE PERFECT WEATHER!"

"nnnnnnnnnnnnnnyo, it's literally pouring out there. Besides, your shoulder is very warm." The carrot obsessed girl dug her head into Rin's shoulder, definitely tired for no reason but was probably tired from how the atmosphere was. Sure, Miku and Luka were out shopping and stuff, shopping wasn't really Gumi's thing since that involved w-a-l-k-i-n-g and trying on c-l-o-t-h-e-s which she will never wear because the colors are off. She's about to drift off until the girl she's resting against whispers.

"It's the only Chuck E. Cheese in Japan, Gumi-chan."

That definitely somehow woke up Gumi as she spoke.

"Fine, fine, we'll go. But literally, you're 14 while my age still hasn't been typed onto the Vocaloid Wikipedia. It's going to look weird as h- heck." Megpoid had to remember to NEVER, E V E R, curse or cuss in front of Kagamine Rin or MEIKO would whoop her ass and she would be nothing except #exposedcarrots.

"YAY!" The 14-year-old girl jumps up from the couch, excitedly as she rushes off to go change her clothing and make herself 'presentable', the other girl wondered who taught that to Rin as she, Megpoid Gumi, could never be presentable unless she wasn't forced to. 

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh-"

"HEY, CARROT LADY WAKE UP!" A shout was heard from the kitchen, oh, Megpoid Gumi almost forgot that they were in the ' Vocaloid Mansion ' and that L-i-l-y was here, out of all the people that could have been here, it just had to be Lily.

"Shut up, lily pad."

"HEY-"

"guys stop fighting or else I'm calling Mayu."

"IA D O N O T." The fighting girls said in a 'library voice', IA let out a soft giggle to ease the tension.

"So, Gumi, you're taking Rin out on a date?"

"You better not get kicked out," Lily added, mumbling something as she sipped on some pineapple mango smoothie.

Megpoid Gumi sweated and spoke with a stutter, that only appeared when she was flustered. Replying to IA's comment and ignoring Lily's small remark.

"Yes, IamandIamproudofmyself."

"Sorry, I don't speak idiot."

"Huh?" Kagamine Rin seemed very confused by the word 'idiot', oh fuck, Lily knew she was dead.

"Lily, you dingus." Gumi snorted as IA did the peace sign and slowly evaporated away, as she was a meme.

The taller, 'mature' yellow haired girl sped out of the kitchen and exited the Mansion, clearly terrified.

"Gumi-chan, what does 'idiot' mean?" Kagamine Rin asked her friend, who really was her 'datemate' even though Rin does not know such ' L E W D ' things.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I honestly don't know." Megpoid Gumi sweated even more, wondering when they should be leaving.

"But hey, you look pretty nice in your clothes, can we go now?"